Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Anyone own a Bergara B-14 Squared Crest? I’m drooling over one in 7 prc.

Hammsolo

Do any of you have any experience with this rifle? I know it is a newer model, but it is getting amazing reviews. I want one in 7 prc. My only concern is the non-adjustable cheek piece in that style of stock. I love that the stock comes with spacers to adjust for length of pull. I’m still not sold on carbon fiber barrels or I’d consider jumping up into their premier series. Bergara B14 Squared Crest

Just say no to Bergarbage. Many reviewers that pay for these rifles out of pocket get lemons like me. Bergara sends out cherry picked rifles to influencers to push the illusion of quality.

I have two Tikka’s and love them. However, they don’t make anything in PRC yet. My brother has a Bergara Wilderness Ridhe, and I have their little 17hmr and it is a badass little rifle. It drives tacks. Hmmmm…. Here’s the new Backfire Review.

Backfire Review

I have two Tikka’s and love them. However, they don’t make anything in PRC yet. My brother has a Bergara Wilderness Ridhe, and I have their little 17hmr and it is a badass little rifle. It drives tacks. Hmmmm…. Here’s the new Backfire Review.

Backfire Review
I have a hard time taking that guy seriously, just seems like a goober to me.

savage makes the 7prc in the ultralight those guns flat shoot with that proof barrel

In general savages aren't terrible shooters. I had an issue with one and they fell all over themselves to make it right. Bergara told me to suck it.

We‘re talking about Bergara being garbage and now Savage has entered the conversation? Here is a visual metaphor for a Savage with a Proof Research barrel.

View attachment 300447
I called a coyote in today and shot it in the face at 310 yards for the fun of it with that beautiful car, or I mean that savage. I really could care less about about what anyone shoots. Clunky savages are very functional guns.

I like the squared crest. Shot someone’s at the range a few weeks ago. Stupid name, awesome rifle. I’d have one if they had a lefty. Maybe some day.

20" proof sendero lite barrel blank. Stainless Tikka T3X action. High desert bottom metal. Stockys VG carbon fiber stock. It's a shooter too.
We‘re talking about Bergara being garbage and now Savage has entered the conversation? Here is a visual metaphor for a Savage with a Proof Research barrel.

View attachment 300447
I’ve got a cheap savage axis in the safe that’s like a 3 dollar hooker. For damn sure it’s ugly, but it gets the job done. And I bet it weighs less than the tikka above.

20" proof sendero lite barrel blank. Stainless Tikka T3X action. High desert bottom metal. Stockys VG carbon fiber stock. It's a shooter too.
Looks great, contemplating something similar myself but it would be a 6.5

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back