Caribou Gear Tarp

Anyone own a Bergara B-14 Squared Crest? I’m drooling over one in 7 prc.

@BackofBeyond and others have kept me centered. Why do we look toward the unknown and different when I know what works?

I’m going to wait on Tikka. I love my two Tikkas. They are straight shooters and I have had zero issues with either. I also like the easy customization of Tikkas. I hope they chamber the Wideland or Alpine is 7 prc soon, and I’ll customize from there. I’ll bed it, add the vertical grip, add all the Mountain Tactical goodies and go. My Wideland Veil in 6.5 cm is my favorite rifle I have ever owned. Everyone that shoots it buys one. It was the easiest rifle to reload for too.

Or… I may build up a full-custom Tikka…

Unknown Munitions has two in stock.

Looks like a pretty fair price on em IMO too. Wouldn't be surprised if they start offering them in the forthcoming "rokstock" for $2-400 cheaper which would make for a cool rifle.

Personally, I’m waiting on that Rokstok.
have they shown any good pictures or just the few crummy mock ups? I’m hoping the finish and qc is better than some of the other stockys people have been showing off. Some look great and others I’d be pretty ticked off with if they were mine

have they shown any good pictures or just the few crummy mock ups? I’m hoping the finish and qc is better than some of the other stockys people have been showing off. Some look great and others I’d be pretty ticked off with if they were mine
I haven’t really seen anything yet, I’ve never actually held anything from Stocky’s but @brockel and @p_ham speak highly of them, and compared to the cost of other stocks I’ll gladly roll the dice on the fit/finish.

Especially since an AG composite with a Tikka inlet is no longer an option.

I haven’t really seen anything yet, I’ve never actually held anything from Stocky’s but @brockel and @p_ham speak highly of them, and compared to the cost of other stocks I’ll gladly roll the dice on the fit/finish.

The Stockys vertical grip carbon fiber stocks seem to be better quality than their traditional style carbon fiber stocks but I’ve only had one traditional and two vertical to compare to

The Stockys vertical grip carbon fiber stocks seem to be better quality than their traditional style carbon fiber stocks but I’ve only had one traditional and two vertical to compare to
Seconded. Some of the sporter stocks I've had come in got sent right back. All of the vertical grip models have been good.

You can still get the Tikka inlet through OMR.
I'm going to order a stock or 2 from Pure Precision at some point..

Concerning the posted backfire video Jim also did a video of his 10 most accurate rifles and 3 Bergara rifles were in the list.

I have a hard time taking that guy seriously, just seems like a goober to me.

Yes. he sucks.

He sells branded drab colored shirts that say "blaze orange" on them because blaze orange is such a scourge on the world. Seems like a utah industry guy thing. In addition to backfire guy, there's muley freak making videos without and Aram wasn't wearing the hat in UT when he stole girls first buck..

He also had a video about how he screwed up by using ELDm bullets for hunting. His evidence is 2 dead deer that he apparently didn't even put a knife to because he had zero evidence or mention of what the bullet actually did inside the animal.

Yes. he sucks.

He sells branded drab colored shirts that say "blaze orange" on them because blaze orange is such a scourge on the world. Seems like a utah industry guy thing. In addition to backfire guy, there's muley freak making videos without and Aram wasn't wearing the hat in UT when he stole girls first buck..

He also had a video about how he screwed up by using ELDm bullets for hunting. His evidence is 2 dead deer that he apparently didn't even put a knife to because he had zero evidence or mention of what the bullet actually did inside the animal.
My wife goes out of her way to tell me how much she dislikes Backfire. "Lawyer mormon guntuber" is banned on the television in our home.

She's a good judge.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back