Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anyone getting antsy for results??

Oh yeah. Well my cousin lives next to the guy who has the cleaning contract with the Ben Avery shooting facility, and that guy's son's girlfriend has a bowling league with the lady who does the check cashing of applications. The Cashier was in the crapper, and heard someone say that their boss was at a sensitivity training workshop and while there, he was told it would be Thursday. But over the other sounds in the crapper, she couldn't tell if it was this Thursday or next Thursday.

So my cousin told my Uncle that, and he told me, and now I told all of you.

That is every bit as reliable, or more reliable, than the stuff on MM and elsewhere. :p

Thursday has come and gone, so I guess it must be next Thursday. Must have been hard to tell with all the noise goin' on in the crappers. :confused:

Thursday has come and gone, so I guess it must be next Thursday. Must have been hard to tell with all the noise goin' on in the crappers. :confused:

Don't give up hope for today yet Randy. A lot of the time they'll post after closing time ( 5:00 P.M. AZ time) We still have about 35 mins before I'll give up hope for the day.

I call BS.

your right.. I had 4 now that I looked up the records. But hey, to draw that tag without max points period was a modern miracle. Even more so was drawing it on my second choice:D

Rumor has it that Az results are available by phone, but not on the web yet and the lines are jammed.

Check em out and lets hear some bragging and whineing !

I don't know if I drew, but I can't go hunting there anyway since i just wore my trigger finder completely off by hitting the "end call" and then "redial" button on my phone:rolleyes: I gave up, I will try around 1AM and see what happens

You know whats going to happen, don't you ?
Your going to draw AZ and Ut primo tags with overlapping hunt dates.

Results are out! Available only over the phone at this time! I'm pulling my hair out over this flippin busy signal!!!!

Good luck, everyone!!!

Randy,

Are you kidding me, did you draw? Spill it !!!!!!!!!! I still can't get through!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!! Unit 1 archery elk tag!!!!!!! I can't beleive it!!!

Congrats Buschy. I'm very happy for you. You are in for the time of your life. That also goes out to everyone that drew. I'm to lazy to check by phone so I'll just wait until they come out online.

I've tried several times.. busy. It doesn't even appear to be a normal busy signal. how the heck do you get through? It's not like a have a chance in hell as I applied for hunts in 9 and 3C.

Gulp! I don't beleive it.

I don't believe it. I still don't believe it.

I was sure I was gonna go 2 for 2 on AZ elk and antelope this year. I mean, damn, I haven't drawn AZ elk since 2005.

But, it is a big 0'fer for Big Fin. I still don't believe it. I think the recording is wrong. I am sure when they post it on the web, I will have drawn.

If not, more points for next year.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back