Anyone getting antsy for results??

I can go to sleep now, My father and i both drew the same general bull tag on different apps, along with my friend and his wife. Elk camp will be big this year. It will be Dads first ever elk tag.
Jay

I've tried several times.. busy. It doesn't even appear to be a normal busy signal. how the heck do you get through?

Thats the same thing I am getting and I tried around 2:30 and then again around 6 when I got up.

Congrats to those who drew. Heading out for work, but I expect to see a lot more happy people here when I get back.

I just got through after about 20 "all circuits are busy" but I did get on there after a while this AM. No surprise, AZ did not feel the love on Elk. Looks like I need to do some NM apps today

Finally after two days of calling I felt like a winner just getting into the system. No luck on drawing so that winner feeling didn't last long.

Looks like it wont be a tri-fecta for me this year in AZ...no elk and no antelope.

I'll just take the desert sheep and deer tags instead...I can live with that.

No elk or lope tag for me in AZ. Not surprised since I drew last year. Good luck to all that drew, you are in for a treat.

no luck for me this year. My dad drew his first bull tag in 5b north though, so it will be a great year regardless...

Back