PEAX Equipment

Any Montana bulls down?

jryoung, looking forward to your story. Bet some more good bulls hit the ground here shortly. mtmuley

I'm obviously not taking advantage of my surroundings.

Unbelievable bulls guys, from this thread you'd think raghorns don't exist here anymore.

Unbelievable bulls guys, from this thread you'd think raghorns don't exist here anymore.

The last couple of years there has been a thread entitled "Raghorn express". No need this year. You guys have really done well early this year.

The elk visitor center in Missoula should add a wing on the building the way this season has progressed. I'm running out of adjectives to describe all these gorgeous bulls.

No bugles or anything here but 8 inches of snow. Seen lots of elk and almost had a 6x6 convinced to come over to the public side. Hoping something walks out of the woods here shortly. My hands are cold and a pile of guts would be a nice handwarmer.

Keep at it. Looks like it could be a banner year here in Montana. Looking for more archery bulls, rifle season yet to come! shootxs, that is a gorgeous bull. Congrats.mtmuley

Last edited:
nice job boys nice elk down this year. shootxs and I put a lot of miles on this bull last year and found him again this year and got him on the ground. skirting around bighorns going after him was the norm of his range. one cool thing is we also found his last years sheds. will have to go back and get them. keep the arrows flying and pics coming.

With all the giant bulls popping up on this thread, I almost hate to add this one to it. This was my first archery bull elk in many years of trying.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,190
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back