Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Any Montana bulls down?

Awesome bull Wingman1, such a pity any of our elk herds over here get decimated by blokes who knock any bulls over far too early in age to have reached full potential.

Better watch your mail box Wingman. Some people are getting pretty possessive of "their" (humor here) wildlife and they might be sending you an invoice.

Great bull. If you shot it where I think you might have, that packout would be brutal. Congrats.

Better watch your mail box Wingman. Some people are getting pretty possessive of "their" (humor here) wildlife and they might be sending you an invoice.

Great bull. If you shot it where I think you might have, that packout would be brutal. Congrats.

LOL! Humor or not that is a pretty accurate statement! Randy I shot this bull within a few feet of your archery bull. Crazy...isn't it?

Big time congrats.

Out of interest how much does that actually weigh?
Must be heavy enough in itself without packing out any meat.

Cheers

Richard

Just put the rack on a digital shipping scale and it was 34 lbs and change. It's pretty well dried out now and fresh it was probably in the upper thirties. I think this is an average weight for a mature bull. They get a lot bigger...

Back