Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

American Prairie Reserve Purchases 14,000 Acre Ranch

Tired of people making up lies, spreading misinformation, and being disingenuous in regard to many topics. Its border line slander in this situation and I'm tired of it.

The people that do these things what "answers" to their questions but never answer any asked of them.

It will continue until people are called out for their misinformation campaigns, its insulting to people that know what's going one.

Nothing Gila said is based on anything first hand or factual about AP, he needs to go away.
You're doing nothing to win anyone to your side when you act defensive and insulting. Gila showed a lot of restraint not getting baited into your name calling antics. You're acting like he insulted your wife or your first born child

You're doing nothing to win anyone to your side when you act defensive and insulting. Gila showed a lot of restraint not getting baited into your name calling antics. You're acting like he insulted your wife or your first born child
Gila needed to show restraint by not spreading lies about AP to start with.

The facts speak for themselves and I'm not trying to win sides.

You realize what just froze over...
Miss the decency he provided to the GOP, seems such a distant memory. I also enjoyed/enjoy his sense of humor. Anyone that can laugh at themselves has some level of respect from me, those that can't have ZERO respect from me.

Can't say I miss his policies, but that's OK.

At the end of the day Buzz you have no clue what APR is going to look like in 20 or even 50 years. I have no problems with people that raise questions.
Raising questions is fine, but lying is whole different level. Gila is a liar, and made up lies about AP, period. That's not OK. I don't care in what context or about who/what. Its what's wrong with a lot of things that are happening today.

I base future decisions on the ACTIONS of today. AP has allowed hunting from the get go, is excellent on access, has improved things significantly in the breaks for hunters, habitat, and wildlife.

Nothing they have done, or are doing, is leading me to believe in any way, shape, or form that they intend to change any of that.

Its almost as if you, Gila, and mtmuley are looking for a reason to hate AP when nothing that they have done has negatively impacted you as a resident Sportsman. They've improved things for all.

Its ridiculous.

Gila needed to show restraint by not spreading lies about AP to start with.

The facts speak for themselves and I'm not trying to win sides.
Buzz, you don't get it. Reality doesn't matter any more. Look at all the purple flags dangling from eastern Montana mailboxes. They still believe the election was stolen. Half of America absolutely doesn't give a damn about facts. This is the age of unreal reality shows. Fiction is more exciting than facts. Too bad Jacob Grimm isn't still alive. With his ability to spin fairy tales he could at least make it to state governor if not president.

It's frustrating trying to educate those who don't want to learn. Been there. You can tilt windmills all you want. Just make sure you're not running over the top of everyone else getting to the target.😉

Miss the decency he provided to the GOP, seems such a distant memory. I also enjoyed/enjoy his sense of humor. Anyone that can laugh at themselves has some level of respect from me, those that can't have ZERO respect from me.

Can't say I miss his policies, but that's OK.
He did have a good sense of humor. That look on his face after he dodged the shoe is priceless.

Raising questions is fine, but lying is whole different level. Gila is a liar, and made up lies about AP, period. That's not OK. I don't care in what context or about who/what. Its what's wrong with a lot of things that are happening today.
Agreed. Along with yelling louder than the person you disagree with because that somehow makes you right.

It’s ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back