Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

American Prairie Reserve Purchases 14,000 Acre Ranch

As if. Classic case of someone not being able to form a cogent comeback in the presence of superior intellect and fat fingers.

I’m sorry what I said last. Even if it is true it wasn’t nice of me.

You probably only had my best interests in mind when you corrected my grammar.😏

This is not good. I have spent the last year, working my butt off, to lose 75 pounds and you come and post something like that! I have spent the last 15 minutes looking at Tillamook's website, with watered mouth, looking at all the flavors of ice cream sandwiches. This could be life altering!
Watch yourself man...I lost over 100 a few years back and have gained a lot of it back (probably 60lbs) over the last couple years by having some "reward" snacks. Think to yourself "Is this worth a 4 mile run to burn off those calories?"

Last edited:
Your overbearing attention to obscure grammatical rules is pedantic.

Also, it is presumptuous.

It ain’t gonna cut it.

Watch yourself man...I lost over 100 a few years back and have gained a lot of it back over the last couple years by having some "reward" snacks. Think to yourself "Is this worth a 4 mile run to burn off those calories?"

I think about this often. Your typical crossfit workout, which is often awful, will burn somewhere around 400 calories.

So basically a McChicken's worth.

I can down half a dozen McChickens no problem and be ready for dinner a few hours later. Just makes ya wonder why God made it this way.

Be careful. In this tangled world of conspiracy and conflicting interests, I feel responsible to inform you that @Hunting Wife is one leg of an unholy isosceles conspiracy with Peleton and Tillimook Ice Cream.

She posts the pics, Tillamook profits from ice cream indulgence and Peleton sells exercise equipment to burn off the fat… Not sure how @Hunting Wife gets her cut but she does live up there in the vicinity of AP’s activity so there may be some connection there as well.

Just putting out info so folks can make up there minds for themselves.

Also, if I should disappear suddenly and mysteriously… well, need I say more.

Do they make those ice cream sammiches in double chocolate?
You better watch out, mister. One leg, indeed. When I get off these crutches, I swear on a box of dairy decadence that I will not sleep until you pay for this.

If you ever return to the Breaks, you best be watching over your shoulder. Lots of places a person could disappear on a high class safari on the AP… just sayin’.

But now I really want ice cream 🥳

You better watch out, mister. One leg, indeed. When I get off these crutches, I swear on a box of dairy decadence that I will not sleep until you pay for this.

If you ever return to the Breaks, you best be watching over your shoulder. Lots of places a person could disappear on a high class safari on the AP… just sayin’.

But now I really want ice cream 🥳

My humblest apologies. I forgot you are a temporary member of the physically challenged community.

Do you know what the name of a one legged lady is?

Eileen.

My humblest apologies. I forgot you are a temporary member of the physically challenged community.

Do you know what the name of a one legged lady is?

Eileen.
In your defense, if you ever spent any time outdoors with me you would quickly discover that I’ve always been physically challenged. I fall down like a boss.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back