Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

American Prairie Reserve Purchases 14,000 Acre Ranch

I never said you were on board with UPOM, only dumb enough to believe their lies.

Although in fairness, I'm not about to challenge your mastery of spreading fertilizer. You know, like the "production side of things"...and "tourism".

I'm on the edge of my seat...well, not really.
APR isn’t my cup of tea buzz. Hope you are doing well. I’ll leave it to you experts and we can revisit in 20 years.

I'm a little surprised at the acrimony here. Definitely some things getting thrown around that I didn't think were permissible.

Worth noting that @Ben Lamb put on a school on how to debate on the net a few pages back.

And for the record, I'm excited about what AP is doing. I hope to get up there and see it sometime. And I think "Save the Cowboy" probably means give him more subsidies and tax breaks, ultimately.

Worth noting that @Ben Lamb put on a school on how to debate on the net a few pages back.
True Its True GIF - True Its True Dwight Schrute - Discover ...

Occasionally debate tactics need to be modified when encountering alternative facts. :p

I respect the educational material on this thread, but the entertainment keeps me coming back.🤷‍♂️
I disagree. By far the best way to make your point is with a cool demeanor and a multitude of facts.

When the mudslinging starts, the truth tends to get blurry.

This is not good. I have spent the last year, working my butt off, to lose 75 pounds and you come and post something like that! I have spent the last 15 minutes looking at Tillamook's website, with watered mouth, looking at all the flavors of ice cream sandwiches. This could be life altering!

This is not good. I have spent the last year, working my butt off, to lose 75 pounds and you come and post something like that! I have spent the last 15 minutes looking at Tillamook's website, with watered mouth, looking at all the flavors of ice cream sandwiches. This could be life altering!

Be careful. In this tangled world of conspiracy and conflicting interests, I feel responsible to inform you that @Hunting Wife is one leg of an unholy isosceles conspiracy with Peleton and Tillimook Ice Cream.

She posts the pics, Tillamook profits from ice cream indulgence and Peleton sells exercise equipment to burn off the fat… Not sure how @Hunting Wife gets her cut but she does live up there in the vicinity of AP’s activity so there may be some connection there as well.

Just putting out info so folks can make up there minds for themselves.

Also, if I should disappear suddenly and mysteriously… well, need I say more.

Do they make those ice cream sammiches in double chocolate?

Be careful. In this tangled world of conspiracy and conflicting interests, I feel responsible to inform you that @Hunting Wife is one leg of an unholy isosceles conspiracy with Peleton and Tillimook Ice Cream.

She posts the pics, Tillamook profits from ice cream indulgence and Peleton sells exercise equipment to burn off the fat… Not sure how @Hunting Wife gets her cut but she does live up there in the vicinity of AP’s activity so there may be some connection there as well.

*their

I'm beginning to see the light. Thanks for opening my eyes to this deep, dark conspiracy. But oh the ice cream is so good!

Back