MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A bunch of first bucks!

AZ402

First up is my 12 year old nephew Angelo. He drew an early October youth tag in a local unit. He did what Angelo does and broke his arm a few weeks before the hunt. It's added some extra challenges but he got it done. Fourth day of the hunt at 200yds. His first big game animal, a nice little muley buck.

Second on the list is my 11 year old Son Brasen. My wife signed her tag over to him for the second weekend of her hunt. This Saturday morning after some adventures out there, he got it done. 300yds and he had his first big game animal, a very respectable coues buck . Definitely a highlight of my hunting career. I'm super proud of him.

Last but not least. Our great family friend Jennifer, was able to take her first big game animal. She had wanted nothing more than to shoot a coues over the last three seasons. This morning that happened and it was awesome!

A big shout out to my buddy Dave (redline410) for coming down this past weekend. The extra eyes and legs were much appreciated!

Last edited:
Lots of great memories in those photos. Congrats to the hunters and huntress.

Great work by the whole team, and you got three extra hunts in , even better ! Congrats to everyone! Lets all think of who else we could help get started in this sport.

Super! Well done by everyone. Brasen almost smiled! ;) :D Dude's a rock.

Coues might be the prettiest of all the deer.

Way cool Stan! Looks like a great season for your crew.

we had ourselves a good time for sure!
from the blizzard to witnessing a 125lb woman go sherpa mode, packing her own deer. things happened in between that, when spoken out loud, still sound like a B.S. story

Brassen got a fantastic coues buck! it is sneaky big..... and tough- holy hell. There was a brief moment that I thought we may need to call in a hell fire strike from Davis Monthan AFB to end its rein of terror.

And Jen is an animal! The saying "its not that I can and you can't- Its that I will and you won't". Pretty sure that is coded into her DNA.... Her "want to" meter runs hotter than most, I guarantee. Twas cool to witness...

Big time congratulation to them both. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, brutha.

we had ourselves a good time for sure!
from the blizzard to witnessing a 125lb woman go sherpa mode, packing her own deer. things happened in between that, when spoken out loud, still sound like a B.S. story

Brassen got a fantastic coues buck! it is sneaky big..... and tough- holy hell. There was a brief moment that I thought we may need to call in a hell fire strike from Davis Monthan AFB to end its rein of terror.

And Jen is an animal! The saying "its not that I can and you can't- Its that I will and you won't". Pretty sure that is coded into her DNA.... Her "want to" meter runs hotter than most, I guarantee. Twas cool to witness...

Big time congratulation to them both. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, brutha.

Haha, might be the best synopsis ever!

Nicely done all around...congrats to the crew and in particular AZ402 and redline410 for taking the time to help others find success.

Nice job getting it done with the newbies! A trip to chase Coues is never disappointing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back