Caribou Gear

2020 Talkie award - Best thread in a comedic role

What was your favorite 2020 HT thread in a comedic role?

• There's a marmot in my truck - @neffa3

Votes: 66 60.0%
  • What the hell is this? We need help... - @OregonChris

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Which one of you bastards..... - @ajricketts

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Pucky Sammiches - @WyoDoug

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Other write in candidate

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters

Hunting Wife

It's clearly been a crappy year, and people seem really pissy this holiday season. I think we need a dose of levity, and to look back on some of the bright spots that got us chuckling in spite of it all in 2020. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to create an award to recognize the comedy genius to be found in our midst. This is unsanctioned, there is no prize, and winners will only be immortalized in the long memory of the interweb. If you would like to offer a write in candidate for consideration, please post up the link so the rest of us can enjoy this hidden gem.

For your consideration:

The marmot thread was an instant classic, the poop burning "tip" thread had me rolling also.

Gotta remind myself to peek in on every thread now and then. Lol some real gems. I almost never opened the poop burner.

The thing about @neffa3’s marmot thread was that, in the moment, it was not only hilarious—it was exciting. Half of Hunt Talk was waiting to see whether or not he was as twisted as some of our imaginations, or if he was going to get his hand chomped by a large rodent. It was a really hard day to concentrate at work.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back