Votes: 2 3.1%
  • DouglasR - Crying through the inreach in Medellin, Co - beam me up wllm

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • trb - Trophy Cows and Soiled Undies

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • JLS - Vegetable Eaters

Votes: 7 10.9%

• Total voters
Sigh. I feel dishonored. At least I have produced enough imagery of myself to convince even the most skeptical I'm not a seventh grader. Perhaps a few of my ignoble antagonists should similarly step out of the shadows?
You did walk into a couple of those debacles, but you also took the the comments and jokes in stride, so to you sir…

Min Check list for 2022 talkie award nominations:

[] Pic of a spicy food that looks delicious &

[] picture collage of sock tops cut off in crocks, belly exposed cut undershirt, faded out long sleeve with one missing sleeve ( bonus for good camo ), & fetal position on a cot.

[] story with as many adjectives describing a inevitable shart, poop, or explosion of underwear.

[] any stories involving transportation and marmots

[] long hikes thru treacherous terrain with missing key gear causing retracing steps.

Last edited:
Can we add a Hunt Talkie category for fastest to achieve suspected troll status? A certain fellow with a knack for gun banter is causing waves in the sub forums.
It’s been oh-so tempting the last couple of years, but I remind myself I am aiming for levity and trying not to be mean-spirited.

I think people replying to their threads is more reward than I could possibly bestow anyway.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back