• Pooping in the woods-a question of thresholds

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Nothing but opinionated BS

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Ode to HUNT TALK MAN

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters

Hunting Wife

Ok boys and girls….the time is upon us. In recognition of the class clowns, sarcastic smart-asses, witty weirdos, wielders of memes and gifs, I give you a selection of funny s$&t from 2022.

I kind of like the polls, so we can quantify your funniness with actual data. There’s no accounting for taste, so if mine is bad and you know of qualified threads from 2022 that should have received a nomination, please link the thread so we can laugh at them, too.

Fine print: This is unsanctioned by any real Hunt Talk official. Hunt Talk bears no responsibility for hurt feelings, ridicule, lasting emotional damage or laugh-induced injuries. The winner receives exactly nothing, except the knowledge that they made strangers on the Internet laugh that one time.

In no particular order:

Who could forget this guy? @Jackson Smith

A thread inspired by a movement @Addicting

A parody, by new member @HeartbeatofAmerica Freak

An exercise in philosophy @Schaaf

Fun with homonyms @DouglasR

Existential questions for outdoorspersons (and no comedy list is complete without a poop thread) @Nameless Range

Regional opinion pieces are big around here @neffa3

An obituary, or a murder depending on your perspective. We know why you really changed your name @Sammich Freak

I honestly don’t know how to vote here. All of these were really fun. The silliness that so often erupts here is half of what makes Hunt Talk such a great place.

Best I can do is further muddy the waters with another one that cracked me up:

Pure gold, I have to start bookmarking these or something I forget all about em.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back