There's a marmot in my truck

Irrelevant

I was sitting on a conference call this morning with our VP and watched a marmot come out of the grass and crawl up under my truck. It's still in there, my shorthair is running circles around the truck and wining like crazy. I tried doing a speed drive, rocking the truck back and forth, no dice. Any other suggestions?

Once carried a pack rat in my vehicle about 200 miles. Discovered it when I got home. I don't know if this will help you but I was able to find it in the engine compartment and stab it with an arrow.
My son and I popped the hood with BB guns at the ready... unfortunately he's underneath the cab on top of the gas tank.

I thought about covering it with a large tarp and setting off a couple of bug bombs, I don't know if that would "drive 'em out" or he'd just die in there and I'd never get him out.

I remember living in a townhouse in Colorado and I kept hearing this chirp noise coming from the neighbors car. After awhile I finally knocked on her door and asked her why her car was chirping. When we popped the hood I saw a marmot all crammed up in the engine. lol

It’ll eventually come out on its own but the dog running around the truck will probably prolong it.

I remember living in a townhouse in Colorado and I kept hearing this chirp noise coming from the neighbors car. After awhile I finally knocked on her door and asked her why her car was chirping. When we popped the hood I saw a marmot all crammed up in the engine. lol

It’ll eventually come out on its own but the dog running around the truck will probably prolong it.
Yeah I put the dog in the bedroom. We're leaving at 3 for the weekend. Hope to get it out by then.

Have you considering popping the hood and placing a corgi into the engine compartment. This strategy has proven successful in evacuating pack rats in WY, YMMV.
I'll telling you he isn't in the engine compartment. He's sitting on top of the gas tank with is under the rear seat and the bed.

Do you think heat with drive him out? It's supposed to hit 90 today. I could also put a heater under there or run the truck or both.

Bear spray? If you go this route, film and post please...

@neffa3

The tribe has spoken and we demand an answer

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back