There's a marmot in my truck

You could make a homemade choke pole and just manually remove it, with the option of releasing it.
But how boring would that be???

So here's the deal. And No one will like it.

I'm going to ignore the issue.

We're packing up to leave right, I want to get on the road more than I want to solve this issue.

Lemme throw some responses out.

I'm not going to try anything too destructive... I mean it's a Tundra not a Taco, it is, at least theoretically, breakable.

The cat had no interest, and the dog is too big.

I can't access that area as best I can tell, so anytime of physical capture I think is out. I have some wasp stray that I might try. Or a hose. I like quite a bit.

We all love to hunt small game... Folks would rather wash their vehicle than to [sic] watch some content that they might enjoy immensely while doing it themselves.

Sure sure... but what does your market research say about urban marmot hunting.

Happy Friday ;)

So here's the deal. And No one will like it.

I'm going to ignore the issue.

We're packing up to leave right, I want to get on the road more than I want to solve this issue.

Lemme throw some responses out.

I'm not going to try anything too destructive... I mean it's a Tundra not a Taco, it is, at least theoretically, breakable.

The cat had no interest, and the dog is too big.

I can't access that area as best I can tell, so anytime of physical capture I think is out. I have some wasp stray that I might try. Or a hose. I like quite a bit.
So you have a marmot as a pet now? Well, there are options for that too:
1590788696625.gif

Get a mink. I'm serious.

Look up the mink man on YouTube- hunts muskrats with trained minks. I bet they'd take on a rockchuck, no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back