• Dave’s 521 Journey - @elkfishing

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • MT 316 Goat Adventure - @LopeHunter

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Write in candidate

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Hunting Wife

Ok boys and girls...here’s another one. Most memorable hunt recap of 2020. Some folks had some great hunts, and were kind enough to take us all along. If this crowd enjoys one thing, it’s a well-told story. Preferably with pictures.

There are so many of these that I’m sure I missed some while out doing my own hunts. If you have a write in candidate, please share a link so we can relive the pain, sweat, agony and elation.

For your consideration:

I really enjoyed this one because I remember how bad I wanted to kill my first bull.

Kinda partial to my pack goat threads 😁
Matt

Or my most memorable live hunt -

I really enjoyed @diamond hitch elk hunting notes. A different kind of hunting than I am familiar with and love the decades of knowledge about animals, weather, and the mountains.

Wow! I'm honored and humbled to have my story considered as a most memorable hunt recap. It was the first time I've ever shared a story like that and I'm glad others enjoyed it.
I voted for your story. It was just a good story that kinda highlights all the good things about hunting trips. And it ended with a heck of a bull!

I’m pretty sure Illinois whitetail archery season runs through January 17th and you haven’t read the write up about my hunt for Tillamook cheese yet.
This thing ain’t over.
View attachment 166500
Right... I feel like @Hunting Wife is playing the academy music on my whitetail hunt

“A totally wicked pissah; tales of the masshole, Part I quest fo da ridge runna”

has yet to be released.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back