PEAX Equipment

On the Mtn. Idaho

Sounds like success already. Bears are not in short supply in that unit. Good luck on your cow hunt.

Good luck Matt. If you're just across the river and somewhere I can find you I'll help you pack if you need help. I'm not as good as I once was but good enough for at least 1 load.

I thought you were after the early elk for some reason but must have drawn the archery deer huh? That should be a fun one.

I have to kinda chuckle.. I've always hunted the wilderness areas so UTD posts with cell phone service were never an option :)

This is wilderness, but it works at the top in spots... :). Sorry too inform others that have the tag, but I harvested the 5x4 and he is 32" inside spread, gonna have him scored when I get too the taxi this afternoon, will post pics tonight, I'm guessing 190+, full velvet too, 8 hr. pack out, wish my partner woulda got here before midnight....
Matt

Cool. So you're on the 80,000 acres of sawtooth wilderness! Good to know we can get cell service up there. I would usually leave mine at the truck because the one time I took it, I never picked up a signal.

Can't wait to see the pics of this buck!!

Mntwest, that deleted post 'to be nice' wasn't aimed at me was it?

Freaking awesome Matt!

Western- Yes it was. I read what you wrote and took it as degrading Duck's hunt as if he was hunting over a bait pile or that you were some badass. I spend a lot of time where he's at and it is wicked country, more so than most designated wilderness I've hunted and fished across the west. I hit submit, reread what I posted and thought about it. Not my thread and likely read too much into your post and I sincerely apologize for that.

This is the only site I post to and do so because there are a bunch of good peeps that support one another and share the same passion. I support you just the same.

Ok, back to Duck-Slayers hunt... Post em up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back