On the Mtn. Idaho

Way to get it done! Sounds like a great start to the season. Looking forward to seeing the pics of that beast..

000_0174_zpsdf40a388.jpg

Sneak peek.... let's here some rough scores, he's 32" inside wide, 34 1/2" outside, i'm gonna go score him at the taxi tomorrow.... I'm waiting on posting a bunch of pics till after the 90 day drying period and it get's officially measured, and there might be a mag or two out there wanting a story of this... :)
Matt

Freaking awesome Matt!

Western- Yes it was. I read what you wrote and took it as degrading Duck's hunt as if he was hunting over a bait pile or that you were some badass. I spend a lot of time where he's at and it is wicked country, more so than most designated wilderness I've hunted and fished across the west. I hit submit, reread what I posted and thought about it. Not my thread and likely read too much into your post and I sincerely apologize for that.

This is the only site I post to and do so because there are a bunch of good peeps that support one another and share the same passion. I support you just the same.

Ok, back to Duck-Slayers hunt... Post em up!

I'd say you jumped the gun, assumed something that wasn't, but kudos for apologizing.
Cause I never stated that. I just said I hunt wilderness areas and was intrigued by this UTD hunt posting. It's one of the many gifts technology has brought us.
I hunt the Frank church and Pashimori (sp?). No cell service and hellacious country.

The fact he has service in wilderness type areas like I hunt also let me know in case of an emergency I should now carry my cell phone cause I just might get service.

Nothing more, nothing less.. Now, back to the mans hunt!!

I'd say you jumped the gun, assumed something that wasn't, but kudos for apologizing.
Cause I never stated that. I just said I hunt wilderness areas and was intrigued by this UTD hunt posting. It's one of the many gifts technology has brought us.
I hunt the Frank church and Pashimori (sp?). No cell service and hellacious country.

The fact he has service in wilderness type areas like I hunt also let me know in case of an emergency I should now carry my cell phone cause I just might get service.

Nothing more, nothing less.. Now, back to the mans hunt!!

A few of the peaks in the FC and almost all of the pashi has/have cell service.

A few of the peaks in the FC and almost all of the pashi has/have cell service.

Don't want to hijack his thread, but I have found that to not be the case. I don't even have radio in my truck where I hunt. Past horse haven pass, Christian gulch, east and west fork Pashim, mahogany creek, dead cat canyon I've never had service. I don't get service over on the road from Howe to the Pashm valley either.

Where are you picking up service in the Pashimori with exclusion of over by Verizon CEO's ranch in the valley between May & Patterson? I get it back up by. Challis again but loose it not too far out of town. I have Verizon.

It would be good to know where good cell service is in case of emergencies and such.

000_0174_zpsdf40a388.jpg

Sneak peek.... let's here some rough scores, he's 32" inside wide, 34 1/2" outside, i'm gonna go score him at the taxi tomorrow.... I'm waiting on posting a bunch of pics till after the 90 day drying period and it get's officially measured, and there might be a mag or two out there wanting a story of this... :)
Matt
Love that picture! Well done.

Looks like an absolute toad. Congrats.

Love that picture! Well done.

Looks like an absolute toad. Congrats.

one of them moments I wanted too last forever, after a long 8 hr. day and finally back at camp, I was sitting in my chair and looked over and said to myself "Now that's a picture".... so I took it and it's one of my favorites,
Matt

Here's one from the spotting scope at over a mile away as the crow fly's,
IMG_1261_zpsc1dcf6e5.jpg

Congrats on a great buck....now post more pics--no need to wait 90 freakin days, the thing isn't going to shrink that much!!!!!

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back