Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

On the Mtn. Idaho

Don't want to hijack his thread, but I have found that to not be the case. I don't even have radio in my truck where I hunt. Past horse haven pass, Christian gulch, east and west fork Pashim, mahogany creek, dead cat canyon I've never had service. I don't get service over on the road from Howe to the Pashm valley either.

Where are you picking up service in the Pashimori with exclusion of over by Verizon CEO's ranch in the valley between May & Patterson? I get it back up by. Challis again but loose it not too far out of town. I have Verizon.

It would be good to know where good cell service is in case of emergencies and such.

A peak is the highest point on a mountain.

Stud buck, congrats! I bet it is nice getting it done on the first day of the season, sounds like with little scouting time as well. That buck has a little bit of a whitetail thing going on the driver side.

A peak is the highest point on a mountain.

Oh I'm sorry, I don't speak fluent smart ass. You want me to mountaineer up this? You're waisting my time and pointless posts on this thread that's about your buddy's big wilderness buck.
It's obvious you haven't a clue and never been where I'm talking about.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,317
Oh I'm sorry, I don't speak fluent smart ass. You want me to mountaineer up this? You're waisting my time and pointless posts on this thread that's about your buddy's big wilderness buck.
It's obvious you haven't a clue and never been where I'm talking about.
Yep, because no one has ever been to the top of Mt borah...especially not me.

You just said you had cell service with Verizon if you take a ten minute drive from where you hunt. Did I miss something?
I don't think my "buddy" Matt gives a crap what either of us has to say. He probably can't read our posts from cloud 9 anyway!

Why are we arguing about cell phone service and mt borah when a guy just posted a BEAST of a buck that he killed with a leftover tag on public land? STFU or head over to MM's.

Congrats slayer! But to hell with your drying period BS and post more pics!

We want more pictures!!!!! :) At least give us a crumb and let us know what it scored. Hell of a buck man! Nice work.

Wow!!! Looking forward to seeing pics and reading the story! Nothing better then a DIY public land GIANT that was totally earned!! Congrats man!!!!

This is for all the people worried about score's, since I am not, and it took this long too actually put a tape on him, I scored him like a typical whitetail rack, since i'm not sure how they would score this unusual buck with the huge G2's that don't split and the huge G3 on one side and the other one splits, so I measured/scored him with no splits, the 1 split on the G3 I scored as an extra point, along with the little eye brow nub in front of the G1. Which probably won't be accurate, I followed the instruction's as best I could on the P&Y score sheet, but may have some discrepancy's. And i'm sure my math was off by some, i've never done this before so this was my best shot, I came up with a 7x5, and a score of 214 5/8 with 15 7/8 of deduction's which equals 197 6/8 net green score, that's what I came up with, so whatever, I know its a huge buck and no score will take that away, I personally don't give a rat's butt about the score, I know he's a giant buck...... will see after he get's freeze dried and officially scored, not sure how they will score his frame, enough of a teaser? Please just everyone chill, would like this too make a magazine, so drama with this is no good, keep this thread clean, it's the only forum I have put this on, would like too not regret that.....
Matt

It is a great buck that got taken by the right person if you ask me. Glad to see your work paid off for you. Take care, Andy.

Can you say 'monster'?
Congrats on a truly awesome buck...Can't wait for the story and more pics.

That is a great deer! A well earned trophy. The picture with the focus on the adult beverage up close and the deer in the background is priceless... love it!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back