MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2020 Talkie award - Best thread in a comedic role

What was your favorite 2020 HT thread in a comedic role?

• There's a marmot in my truck - @neffa3

Votes: 66 60.0%
  • What the hell is this? We need help... - @OregonChris

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Which one of you bastards..... - @ajricketts

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Pucky Sammiches - @WyoDoug

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Other write in candidate

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
I always found mfb99 posts quite... comedic. Heck, take your pick and this is merely one snip from a simple search. :D If it wasn't comedic, I certainly gained a few great recipes!

1608401422285.png

It has been moved and seconded. Given the nature of responses to the thread I am going to dispense with discussion and voting on the motion. Let this serve as a request to the Executive committee if HW would accept the nomination and the EC feel a HOF would be in the best interest of the forum.
And just like that. HuntingWife was working for Mr Newburg making 6 figures as one of the hunttalk forum mods. The only question is what company car Mercedes-Benz or BMW?

It has been moved and seconded. Given the nature of responses to the thread I am going to dispense with discussion and voting on the motion. Let this serve as a request to the Executive committee if HW would accept the nomination and the EC feel a HOF would be in the best interest of the forum.
Geez. Go away for a couple of days and things get crazy. Thanks for the “votes”.

And just like that. HuntingWife was working for Mr Newburg making 6 figures as one of the hunttalk forum mods. The only question is what company car Mercedes-Benz or BMW?
Pretty sure that’s not how it works 🤣

This, and the other poll, were just for fun. Make it too formal, and I’m afraid people start to take it too seriously and then it stops being fun. But I’m happy to throw a list up for people to read and share the threads they really got a kick out of over the year.

Geez. Go away for a couple of days and things get crazy. Thanks for the “votes”.

This, and the other poll, were just for fun. Make it too formal, and I’m afraid people start to take it too seriously and then it stops being fun. But I’m happy to throw a list up for people to read and share the threads they really got a kick out of over the year.
Since your a moderator now can I get access to the password section BF has been stonewalling me for years

I hope you didn't sign a no competition contract then :)

Watch out. I suspect she’s still plenty lively to meet you on the porch with a shotgun.
Better than taking me down to the swimmin' hole with those hippopotamooses in it! :eek: I'm just being discriminated against because I like some guys in full makeup wearing high heel boots!

Back