Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2020 Talkie award - Best thread in a comedic role

What was your favorite 2020 HT thread in a comedic role?

• There's a marmot in my truck - @neffa3

Votes: 66 60.0%
  • What the hell is this? We need help... - @OregonChris

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Which one of you bastards..... - @ajricketts

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Pucky Sammiches - @WyoDoug

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Other write in candidate

Votes: 9 8.2%

• Total voters
The marmot thread was an instant classic, the poop burning "tip" thread had me rolling also.

Marmot,

but the poop burning thread was a close second

So many good ones! I voted for one and then ended going back and changing it. The Pucky thread was a classic as you could almost hear Big Fin’s dead-pan and lack of being impressed with every post of his! I somehow missed the Marmot thread so ended up reading through it this morning. The rest mentioned were good but I think Marmot thread won my vote as it had me in stitches before I had my caffeine allocation complete. What a year in HT threads!

It’s a tough call, but I voted marmot. Whale genitalia and burning feces sure had their moments though...

I voted for the marmot extraction but completely missed the pucky sandwiches the first time around. It was pretty funny and I chuckled to myself a few times but I laughed out loud at the marmot extraction more than once.

The poop incinerator had me rolling. I've reread the entire thread 4 times and laughed as hard on the 4th time as the first. That will be my vote.

I'd like to submit a runner up to the marmot thread:

I second!

I almost put that one in there! The Squirrel boy had me rolling 🤣🤣

I'd vote The Marmot Thread for original Post but this one for responses..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back