Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2012 Sheep/Griz Success

That was extra special, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the story and pics. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Thanks everyone, it was a trip of a lifetime for sure. I'm off to Colorado tomorrow with FIVER to see if we can find a couple of stupid bull elk to continue the tag filling mode:) Be back in 10 days.

Still no complaints from the wife yet, maybe after another 10 days, that will change:) Course I did buy her a house finally yesterday so at least I'm leaving on a good note....LOL

Thanks everyone, it was a trip of a lifetime for sure. I'm off to Colorado tomorrow with FIVER to see if we can find a couple of stupid bull elk to continue the tag filling mode:) Be back in 10 days.

Still no complaints from the wife yet, maybe after another 10 days, that will change:) Course I did buy her a house finally yesterday so at least I'm leaving on a good note....LOL

Good luck to you guys!

With all the luck you're having...maybe she'll have you moved in?

Good luck to you guys!

With all the luck you're having...maybe she'll have you moved in?
That was my thought. However, I hope you take the credit cards with you. Being gone for 10days you might not recognize the furniture when you get back! :D

Not sure if I missed it or not, but what is your shooting set-up? Just curious. I wouldn't want to get into a gun fight with you with that distance and accuracy.

Thanks, for sharing.

Gun, caliber, scope, bullets, etc.?

Great Hunt. Everyone should do a Sheep hunt once in their life with lower 48 draw odds so tough plus the North Country is just different than down here

Pete

Not sure if I missed it or not, but what is your shooting set-up? Just curious. I wouldn't want to get into a gun fight with you with that distance and accuracy.

Thanks, for sharing.

Gun, caliber, scope, bullets, etc.?

I have a 7mm short mag my good buddy built for me. Built on a rem 700 action, Mcmillian stock, Lilja barrel. Leupold mark 4 scope, loading 180 gr berger vld's at 2970 fps.

Matt,

I was trying to think of some kind of smart remark to tell you how much you suck for having such great success this season but it was to no avail. You are on a roll man!

Color me jealous!

Very awesome hunt..... I can only dream of going on a Dall Sheep hunt with my bow..... maybe some day I can take a second on my house too go and try my luck..... congrats on the double again...
Matt

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back