Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2012 Sheep/Griz Success

Now that is awesome. I love the pictures! From the trophy pictures to the CSI/forensic photos, to the Sasquatch shoes, to the pilot, and the terrain, they are all way cool.

Last edited:
Durn nice ram. Griz was for sure a bonus. 2/3 of a Brooks Range Slam, next time get a Bou as well!

Been home long enough now (sleeping in soft bed) to really miss that place already.

I wish everyone could experience a week or so up the hunting, I'm sure you'd agree.

Actually almost went to arrow a bou as well they were thick a bit farther north. Would have loved to but since i'm coming to Colorado next week for 10 days to hunt elk, I thought I might get a few brownie points by coming home 4 days early:) Would have loved to though....

And I do agree for sure............

Thanks for sharing your fantastic trip. I am definately jealous. Someday maybe.

Nice write up to go with the pictures, congrats again. I think you would be crazy not to have a full body of the Griz done too.

Winner of an Alaska trip! Beautiful ram and a nice grizz. You need give the 4 legged's a chance and pick up an old lever-gun.

Congrats on what looks like a great hunt. All you guys shooting these dall's may lead to me spending some money sometime soon.

Great work man! Awesome trophies from an incredible trip. I sure hope I get to do that someday.

Congrats on 2 awesome trophies! I have to agree, lifesize that bear, he's beautiful!

Awesome double in the mountains. Well done, great write up and images...living the dream there lad..enjoyed the read very much.

Congrats Matt. I'm jealous..hunt of a lifetime for sure. Hopefully someday.
Great trophies..that sheep will look great in my reloading room..right next to your elk!

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back