2012 Sheep/Griz Success

Great hunt, story and pics! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

That'd be a bucket list type trip for me...

Congrats, Critter. Looks like the Hunt Talk crowd is smashing it pretty good in AK this year. One day, some how, some way, I hope white sheep hunt is in my plans.

Very cool! Both are incredible trophies.

Is that pilot's name Jonah ?

Yes sir it sure is.......And anyone looking to go sheep or bear hunting in Alaska will want to add him to your list without a doubt to talk to. He provided us with such awesome opportunity on this hunt it was unbelievable. Awesome service and as good of harvest opportunity as you can get.

Anyone wanting to contact him about sheep/moose/brown/griz bear in AK, send me a pm and I'll get you his info......

Man, that looks like fun. I want to go back! Great job, critter. That ram is awesome, and great color on the bear.

Awesome hunt and story!

Nicely done! Critters mysteriously are afflicted with a sudden case of "lead poisoning" when you encounter them.

NICE sheep!!!! That's a smoker ram. Looks more like a Chugach ram with the great mass, congrats!

Glad you shot a bear as well, saved a few sheep or moose and great colors.

That's some very impressive shooting BTW. Not surprised after watching you plug the woof.

NICE sheep!!!! That's a smoker ram. Looks more like a Chugach ram with the great mass, congrats!

Glad you shot a bear as well, saved a few sheep or moose and great colors.

That's some very impressive shooting BTW. Not surprised after watching you plug the woof.

I don't know if I saved many sheep or moose, but I probably saved a whole patch of blueberries and leaves:)LOL

Never saw a single moose, in fact the only other animal besides sheep and griz that I saw was a big ol wolverine..............which I would have shot had season been open.

My biggest thank you is to Harold for talking me into this hunt. Plus, having one bone broken in 4 pieces and another in 2 along with a hairline fracture to his shinbone, he went the "extra mile" to make this the hunt of a lifetime......

What a stud.. Congrats, looks like a chitty adventure.....

Congrats critter on your hunt and thanks for taking us along. The story and pics are amazing. Hope you post up some pics of the mounts when finished. I absolutely love the coloring on the griz!

Back