2012 Sheep/Griz Success

Yes sir it sure is.......And anyone looking to go sheep or bear hunting in Alaska will want to add him to your list without a doubt to talk to. He provided us with such awesome opportunity on this hunt it was unbelievable. Awesome service and as good of harvest opportunity as you can get.

Anyone wanting to contact him about sheep/moose/brown/griz bear in AK, send me a pm and I'll get you his info......

I was inches away from booking with him for this fall. We went back and forth a couple times in early winter on some open spots he had. Just couldn't make the timing work with family obligations.

I'm glad you made it work and that it turned out so good, hope to put something together soon on a sheep myself.

Congrats again, hard to stop looking at them horns.

Congrats on the successful hunt and some nice animals.

Those hunts to Alaska, for any species, are pretty special.

Well done.

I was inches away from booking with him for this fall. We went back and forth a couple times in early winter on some open spots he had. Just couldn't make the timing work with family obligations.

I'm glad you made it work and that it turned out so good, hope to put something together soon on a sheep myself.

Congrats again, hard to stop looking at them horns.

Well, I sure hope you get to go with him sometime..............You won't go wrong for sure with Jonah. He will work his arse off to make sure you have a successful trip, guaranteed!

That's fantastic Matt, congrats on the hunt of a lifetime.

That grizzly almost looks more like one you'd expect to see down here. Beautiful bear.

Great story, love the pics... Maybe I missed it but how did your buddy bust up his foot, leg? On the hunt or before he got there? He must be able to tolerate pain really good .......

Great story, love the pics... Maybe I missed it but how did your buddy bust up his foot, leg? On the hunt or before he got there? He must be able to tolerate pain really good .......

He broke both ankles a couple years ago and has had metal pins in there ever since. He virtually can't walk well without his braces on and he tried to take a little hike without them.....bad idea. He has a very high pain tolerance apparently:):)

Thanks guys for all the great comments!!

Awesome story and hunt. You have a good friend that hikes through pain like that and motivates you to keep hunting. Two great animals in one trip is hard to beat!

Back