Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming draw results are out

Jsut wondering how long you were on the site hitting "refresh" untill they finally posted it ?!?!?! ;)

I also got no love for 'Lopes or deer (Fortunately).

ALL I got was :

TYPE Non-Resident Elk w/ Preference Point Option
RESULT Successful 1st Choice/No Points
Area/Unit "see hunttalk" or call W.H.

So how many out of state tags does that make for you this year Moosie? Congrats to those that drew.

Blanked.................this sucks. Unless I draw a strip tag, this will be year 2 with no big game hunts. the hunt we applied for had 100% success draw odds last year. what happened?????? I am depressed. I was really counting on that lope tag.

Yes!!! I got my Region G deer tag.:D :D I must be having some "Moosie" luck this year. That's deer and elk in Wyoming and moose in Utah. Still hoping for Kansas deer too (not to be greedy).;)

My bad luck has changed...drew a good elk area and a good antelope area...along with a general deer.

The wife drew a good antelope tag as well as a good deer tag...along with a general elk tag.

Should do OK.

Moosie and IDBugler will have some company in their elk spot.

Resident Cow Calf Elk Successful, Resident Antelope Successful, Resident Deer Successful, Resident Elk Unsuccessful, I did ok this year but no elk which is the one I wanted the most oh well general will get it done

BuzzH, Congrats on the tags. I can't wait to help you pack out your 400" bull. I guess we will have to take out those smaller 380 bulls that keep getting in your way. :)

Congrats to everyone else who got a tag.

If that moosie jinxes me on another tag I'm going to ....... |oo |oo

IB,

Even though I drew, I'll still share some info on the elk in there.

I remember you said you did get the maps.

You guys thinking archery, rifle, or both?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back