Wyoming draw results are out

Tone, I anounced my Wyoming Elk a while back, this recent draw was jsut for the deer and Lope. I only have Utah Elk and deer and Wyoming Elk. And Idaho Deer and elk but I'll need to draw first, But I'm pulling a Norther Idah oDraw unit. It's almost A gimme in the draw. I'll drop a nice forked hornthis year fo sho !!

Buzz, I think Bugler is planning on going in the latter archery time and I can Only go in the Rifle time. Between several other deals and comitments time is tough this year.

Anyway, Tell me what the odds were so I can look up what Unit you drew..... ;) Are you gonig to be huntingthe exact same time and unit then ? Does this mean I need to get myself in shape to out hike you, Great, Just Flippin great :D

Buglers more greedy then me, I'm just looking for a 300" bull.

Nice..... Although I'm calling BS.

OAk, are you coming over to share camp ? I can Swing by and pick you up :D

Nice..... Although I'm calling BS.

OAk, are you coming over to share camp ? I can Swing by and pick you up :D

Ok, he may have done some hiking this summer.:D

I'd like to go up there if I can swing it. I live a little farther away than I did when you swung by and bought me dinner. Between 3 weeks off in Sept. for sheep, two weeks in Nov. for deer and elk, and a couple of antelope trips mixed in, I'm going to be a little strapped for time. If you promise to shoot a spike, I'll promise to be there and help pack it out, how about that?;)

No deer for me. But, between my Dad and I we have 6 antelope tags to fill. Should be a good time.

He was begging for the key to his trigger lock that IdahoBugler and I had installed on his gun.

I can promise no spike will die... :D

As long as you dont get your hands on that key!!!!!

So the rest of the day was spent listening to moosie ball about his trigger lock as we passed on several more decent bucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back