Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Corner Crossing Defense Fund

I bought my house from James, he is quite the character. I have also run across the the taxidermist who confronted the 4 originally. Kinda fun knowing who these people are. But as you mentioned I suspect many of the people they know do not support what they have done in this situation.
I think both have burned bridges.

Not to say they aren't both good at what they do or that their actions have consequences.

This does not compute-
“The lists also include the Elk Mountain Ranch property manager, law enforcement officials, surveyors and a fly-in public-land hunter from Colorado. Pilot Kyle Scott may testify that Eshelman harassed him and scared away game after Scott landed a plane or helicopter to hunt on public land adjacent to the ranch.”

Maybe this makes sense to Viking or one of the legal eagles.

This does not compute-
“The lists also include the Elk Mountain Ranch property manager, law enforcement officials, surveyors and a fly-in public-land hunter from Colorado. Pilot Kyle Scott may testify that Eshelman harassed him and scared away game after Scott landed a plane or helicopter to hunt on public land adjacent to the ranch.”

Maybe this makes sense to Viking or one of the legal eagles.
I'm thinking this is a list from both parties' lawyers.

Interesting update

If a corner post is accurate and is a physical thing you can see, One could step from public to public without ever touching foot to private.

Your on x way points are never that accurate. Not from your phone, not on your GPS. Typical variability and error would be measured in meters and often tens of meters.

Curious of the marking...

I, as most all here, know I can mark where I see elk off in the distance, etc. Tagging a location is not evidence a person was at that location. This seems to be the intent as only one mark was declared and not a trailed pattern.

Second, regardless, this is not a factor of this case, in my Randy11 defined expert opinion. Separate accusation w/o relevance to articulated facts in this case.

Third, I like cheesecake. Graham cracker crust and maybe some strawberry or blackberries, if not straight plain beautiful cheesecake.

Read the article and I have a question about OnX. When you mark a way point does it register the time or date you do it?

Curious of the marking...

I, as most all here, know I can mark where I see elk off in the distance, etc. Tagging a location is not evidence a person was at that location. This seems to be the intent as only one mark was declared and not a trailed pattern.

Second, regardless, this is not a factor of this case, in my Randy11 defined expert opinion. Separate accusation w/o relevance to articulated facts in this case.

Third, I like cheesecake. Graham cracker crust and maybe some strawberry or blackberries, if not straight plain beautiful cheesecake.
Huckleberries

Read the article and I have a question about OnX. When you mark a way point does it register the time or date you do it?

This is a tad east of Morocco, maybe Algeria? I stepped into a phone booth and darn it, OnX tattled on me! I'm not able to change the date though maybe because I've not tried. Maybe there's a method?

Screenshot_20230429-215204-881.png

does the onX metadata differentiate between a “mark my location” way point and a random way point your throw on the map?

I suspect these aren’t even “mark my location” way points and it’s a nothing burger that Fred is all worked up over

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back