WY Results

I don't know what I did to the draw gods this year but they sure are mad at me. Just a stinking goat tag and nothing else.

My boys and I went 0 fer 4 on Antelope in a 50% res draw area..... talk about no luck. But my 12 year old will enjoy his first elk hunt in a premier unit of SW Wyoming. He beat less than 5% odds on his first try. This is going to be fun!!!

struck out on all 3 in wyoming,elk,deer ,lopers,will have to wait and get bigger for next year,,,out of 7 states i put in for only new mexico came thru...even nothin in my home state.

Going back to my favorite state again this year. Didnt draw my first choice mulie tag though

The Thunderbasin National Grasslands for antelope once more!!!! Here I come Wyoming!!!!!

good luck to all
the dog

Me too!! Unit 27 for my buddy and I. Will be our first trip ever out of state. Also drew Region Y deer for our second choice. We plan on making it about a 10 day trip. Can't wait for it!!!!

I only drew 3 antelope tags, 2 elk tags, and a deer tag...bumming. Plus, I'll pick up a second buck antelope tag in the leftover.

Oh well, musk ox in AK, Montana deer and elk, and a sweet bull tag in AZ kind of make up for it.

I only drew 3 antelope tags, 2 elk tags, and a deer tag...bumming. Plus, I'll pick up a second buck antelope tag in the leftover.

Oh well, musk ox in AK, Montana deer and elk, and a sweet bull tag in AZ kind of make up for it.

This doesn't sound like to bad of a fall :rolleyes:

Congrats to all who drew, even you Buzz (jealous).

Wow! Buzz you'll have a busy fall! Congrats!

Swing and a miss for me. Just a decent NM deer tag to occupy my entire fall.

I drew all three tags for pronghorn. Now trying to decide if or how many leftovers I should pick up if I can. I figure 1700miles one way I better make it worth it... ;)

Pronghorn Junkies are still in it, Eli has a first choice license, I drew my first choice for wyo, and Im going to do an otc with my brother in law who is the only one of our four that didnt draw(cant let a guy hunt alone). Things are looking good.

Pronghorn 27 for me,god I hope they didnt up the tag numbers in that unit.

They did. 600 tags this year and with opener on a Sat it's gonna be a zoo. See ya there!

By my count at least 4 Hunttalkers will be in 27 this fall... maybe we should have a get together!

Last edited:
Pronghorn Junkies are still in it, Eli has a first choice license, I drew my first choice for wyo, and Im going to do an otc with my brother in law who is the only one of our four that didnt draw(cant let a guy hunt alone). Things are looking good.

Nicely done! Hope you get the one your looking for.:)

They did. 600 tags this year and with opener on a Sat it's gonna be a zoo. See ya there!

By my count at least 4 Hunttalkers will be in 27 this fall... maybe we should have a get together!

I calculated 718 this year as compared to 547 last year. See you there.

Makes my archery try for 'lope in that area even more inviting. A get together sounds great. Love to meet some of you guys. I will be camping in the grasslands.

good luck to all
the dog

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back