Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WY Results

Ummmm. I thought you were lucky Oscar? We didn't draw our lope tag with a 70% chance of drawing. You better hope that we get deer or I'm replacing you with Little O. ;)
Little O - Please have your name address and all other data ready for next years draws. It's obvious that your dad has straight ran out of luck. No fricken tags for us this year.

I'm bumming big time as I will only get one lonely 3rd choice archery antelope hunt from New Mexico this year. Looks like I'll be spending some time in Idaho this year. :W:

Non-Resident Antelope Successful

Looks like Buschy and I will be visiting Wyoming this year.

I'm looking forward to this hunt! I better brush up on what a good goat looks like. I usually shoot fair to middlin' goats.

Grizzley and another friend drew the same tag. Looks like a road trip from from Bismarck to WY in September.

I'm bumming big time as I will only get one lonely 3rd choice archery antelope hunt from New Mexico this year. Looks like I'll be spending some time in Idaho this year. :W:

I'm looking forward to seeing what damage you can do in Idaho while having a full season to spend here. Good luck!

Drew unit 105-106-109 late hunt should be a good hunt looks like this will be my only out of state tag this year.

I was really hoping for the antelope (I mean really hoping) which didn't happen, but did draw the deer tag - so I guess it's time to stop looking for antelope spots and switch to deer. Looking forward to my first time hunting Wyoming!

I demand a recount. Can I trade my WY elk for WY antelope? Any takers?

Congrats to all who drew. Leftovers for me.

Buzz is right! I just double checked and it's now saying I drew both deer and antelope! It's going to be a great fall. Two hunts in Wyo, a great tag in NM and I should have some extra time for all my hunts in Idaho too.

we drew six of the 50 tags available for aspen mountain......just a meat hunt for a tasty cow

Well, our first choice unit went from a 50% shot to a 3%, but our second choice bailed us out. Now lets hope there are some lopers left after the winter!

no on the pronghorn for me. Guess it is just NR elk in Wyoming and wait impatiently until I am a resident next year!!! Good luck to those who drew, looking forward to all the pictures!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back