WY Results

Might have to try to get together sounds good.I will have 2 others in my group,my dad and a buddy.We will be camping the 1st night for sure. Any reason why they would have uped the tag numbers so much? Also did any of you guys draw it without any points?

WOW I am very suprised,just check the leftovers and unit 7 didnt have a single either choice tag left and only 1 doe tag.Last year they handed them out like the gov does money.

I would love to meet up with some of you guys in unit 27. It would be great to meet some of you.
My buddy and I plan on going there right at the very end of the season, probably like the 12-15. That way, our region Y deer season starts on the 15th so once we are done with antelope, we'll go up to the Bighorn's for deer.
Has anyone ever hunted that late in the season in that unit or any other unit for that matter? I'm sure that their won't be hardly any hunters there but I'm hoping that all the antelope aren't gone too...

I talk to alot of people who recommend waiting until after the initial rush is gone, they say it makes for a higher quality hunt. Good luck!

Drew my first choice elk and antelope! also picked up a cow tag for the same area and my second choice whitetail tag, gonna go general for mulies this year again. Hope you all fair well in the grasslands good luck!

First time hunting the cowboy state

:)drew unit 47 for antelope and region E for deer general season and also the grizzly unit deer tag in my home state of oregon!!!!:):)

I hear yeah! Things / units are always changing. It is hard to know what to do with the WY points. I heard burn them on "G"...... I am at the 12-13 point mark and the creep gets me each year...

Yep that was awhile ago.
It was ok shot a decent 4 point but have no idea what those units are doing now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back