MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

WY Draw Results - 6/29 8am

No love for me. Anybody know of a unit worth burning three points on for deer next year?

Wow, expected 1st choice deer and 2nd choice antelope. Instead, got 1st choice antelope and 2nd choice deer.

First choice antelope was very unexpected, having burned my points last year. Hope Spitz and Greenhorn save some leftovers for me. Will miss the opener, so I have to hope they aren't all shot by the time I get there

No Bueno Still.... Just put in for deer.

This will be the first time in MANY MANY years that I'm just hunting Idaho. I should have put in for more tags.

I drew all three lope tags I put in for! Yaaaah! No I got to find out if my new job/boss will allow me to hunt it...

My brother and I drew our deer tags!! I will miss the opener though because of the dall sheep/moose hunt. My life really sucks!!:D:D

Wow,
I am glad the draws are done! Drew a random tag with 0 points for deer in the unit that took my max points last year. This year was busy enough, now with the WY deer tag I have 4 good/great deer tags in 4 states, one of Idaho's best elk hunts, and an antelope hunt to boot!:D I will be lucky to have a wife at home by the end of November:eek:

Drew my third choice.I guess Im going.I dont know why I would not have drawn my second choice it was 100% draw odds as my 3rd choice was.I will also be going in to 2011 with a pref point.Cant wait for the hunt.

No love for deer, but back-to-back on lopes. This year I will hunt a little harder and not be so distracted.

This will be the first time in MANY MANY years that I'm just hunting Idaho. I should have put in for more tags.

Think of it this way...at least you will be able to keep your nuts attached for another year. Your wife might have casterate you had you planned an out of state hunt this year.

No love for deer, but back-to-back on lopes. This year I will hunt a little harder and not be so distracted.

Yea, hunting with studs like me and Oak have that effect.:rolleyes:

This seems like a year of lopes for OYOA guys. Maybe since most struck out on elk and NM tags in general we all got the luck lope vibe in WY.

Yea, hunting with studs like me and Oak have that effect.:rolleyes:

Don't worry, I ordered a new pair of sandals the other day for the hunt. The girlfriend is already referring to this as "brokeback part II". Not sure what that means, but I am still "in".:D

I still enjoy hunting with you guys, but that may be because it makes me feel better about myself.:p

Back