Who's going to Utah?

mdhunter

I just received my "UNSUCCESSFUL" for all seven species I applied for. Who's luckier than me?

0 for 7...reminds me of my high school baseball career:eek:

Between me & my boy, I had two whole screens full of UNSUCCESSFUL.:W:

Dear PATRICK :

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Drawing. Your results are:

Appl # Hunt # Result
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
176430 908 BULL MOOSE UNSUCCESSFUL
176426 845 PRONGHORN BUCK UNSUCCESSFUL
176429 971 ROCKY MOUNTAIN GOAT UNSUCCESSFUL
176428 951 DESERT BIGHORN SHEEP UNSUCCESSFUL
176425 386 ELK BULL SUCCESSFUL for hunt 386 FILLMORE, PAHVANT
176431 965 ROCKY MOUNTAIN BIGHORN SHEEP UNSUCCESSFUL
176427 941 BISON UNSUCCESSFUL
176424 005 BUCK DEER UNSUCCESSFUL

My e-mail showed up tonight;

BUCK DEER UNSUCCESSFUL
ELK BULL UNSUCCESSFUL
BULL MOOSE UNSUCCESSFUL

I am a fairly new visitor to Hunt Talk, I met Randy at the Hunting and Conservation Expo in Salt Lake. I love what you guys do here and can relate to the "On Your Own" approach to hunting. Congrats Schmalts, the Pahvant is a great place. I have drawn a few tags in Utah over the past 22 years, but usually with a boat load of points to get them. Well, today I think the stars are lined up over my humble abode, I drew a Monroe Mtn. archery tag with only 4 points. I don't think I will be sleeping until the hunt starts in August. I started archery hunting for deer on the Monroe 22 years ago and never thought I'd see the day that I would get an elk tag there.

I am a fairly new visitor to Hunt Talk, I met Randy at the Hunting and Conservation Expo in Salt Lake. I love what you guys do here and can relate to the "On Your Own" approach to hunting. Congrats Schmalts, the Pahvant is a great place. I have drawn a few tags in Utah over the past 22 years, but usually with a boat load of points to get them. Well, today I think the stars are lined up over my humble abode, I drew a Monroe Mtn. archery tag with only 4 points. I don't think I will be sleeping until the hunt starts in August. I started archery hunting for deer on the Monroe 22 years ago and never thought I'd see the day that I would get an elk tag there.
Congrats on the tag. I'm sure you will do well. I was the one with Randy when we walked by your booth. Love the shirts and wear mine all the time. Now that your here remember to post pics of the monster your going to kill.

144546 326 ELK BULL WITHDRAWN
155382 322 ELK BULL SUCCESSFUL for hunt 322 PLATEAU,FISHLAKE/THOUSAND LAKES
Congrats on the elk tag. Can't wait to see the pics.

No Book Cliffs archery deer tag AGAIN.........I'm beginning to think they don't want this ol" bowhunter in their state since they've denied me 8 years now.

Yes, welcome EatOrganic! I was with Bugler and Randy when we stopped by; loved the story about how your business got started based on that interaction with your boy at school. Congrats on your UT draw!

I finally got my e-mail. No dice! More points and getting closer to a great elk tag though.

Take down a monster Schmalts!!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back