Who let the dogs, er, wolfs out?

Bigjay73

More reason to stop with the silly reintroduction conversation. I'll admit, I think it's kinda cool to see this, just hope to the gods that CPW gets to control them.

I hope the pack sticks around and takes away any traction the "forced reintroduction" supporters have, going to be some interesting debates at the state level about this I think.
I hope so as well, best option we have at this point I believe.

Another woof thread! Just in time, shot my last limit of big Montana honks for the season, let me put my decoys away and get some popcorn.

Another woof thread! Just in time, shot my last limit of big Montana honks for the season, let me put my decoys away and get some popcorn.
I know, I reluctantly posted this. Thought that since it was something new, it may spark some new conversation. I'll surely be disappointed 🤣

I think this will become more common. Will probably hear about a lot of sightings before the voting begins. They always turned a blind eye or denied in the past but something tells me all sightings will now have an attempted verification by Cpw and hit the news in order to give the ballot box biology the smallest footing possible.

I think this will become more common. Will probably hear about a lot of sightings before the voting begins. They always turned a blind eye or denied in the past but something tells me all sightings will now have an attempted verification by Cpw and hit the news in order to give the ballot box biology the smallest footing possible.
I believe that CPW denied prior sightings to keep the feds out of their business. Just my suspicion

If I was a hunter in CO I would be excited to have wolves in the state. Can you imagine how embarrassing it is right now to not get an elk in CO? What do you blame it on? You can't swing a dead cat in that state without hitting TWO elk. I can see it now. 3 months into reintroduction " WOLF TRACKS ALL OVER AND NOT AN ELK IN SITE [sic]"

I believe that CPW denied prior sightings to keep the feds out of their business. Just my suspicion

That’s my thought too, I have a pic of a single black wolf in eagle county over ten years ago, before they even admitted we had wolves that would travel through. Warden told me it was a dog. I’ll try to track down the pic but it was 100 percent wolf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back