Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

CPW seeks sharpshooting volunteers for elk management

Did the audio picking up the targets seem really loud? I mean, the gong as loud as the shot?
Shooting suppressed myself nothing seemed out of the norm on that. Gong is usually loader than the shot. Just the fact that his magazine capacity was more than legally aloud and didn’t wear ears. Then he also didn’t wear eyes because it affected his accuracy. But everyone else needs to wear them…

Well I'll let you fine folks know how it goes, because I got invited to qualify and will be doing so on Dec. 29th.

Cannot wait to drive 4 hours there, whiff my first shot by a couple feet, get immediately disqualified, then proceed to throw an absolute shitfit tantrum about the wind, the condition of the wobbly pole, the kneeling position, and someone else coughing while I pulled the trigger. Then drive 4 hours home. Need to buy a HuntTalk hat before I go just to drag the forum's name into the mud with me.

Any other good excuse suggestions?

I got the invite but need to fill out for the next steps to get a date for my shooting…

Edit: 11/28
Excellent, you'll be able to let me know how it goes. I couldn't swing any of the earlier dates, I'm going 12/29.

Excellent, you'll be able to let me know how it goes. I couldn't swing any of the earlier dates, I'm going 12/29.
I’ll let everyone know how it goes. Thought about doing it the week for but will be on the back end of a deer hunt and want to make sure I can got practice a couple times before hand.

Reactions: trb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back