Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Whatever happened to..?

OK, guys.... I've been a "little" lazy lately. I retired a year ago from Veterinary medicine. Life is good. My hunting was slowed down the last two falls. I bought a house in Rochester, MN. It needed a lot of updates. I tried to do a lot of work myself. Let's just say that I learned a lot about myself and did much praying along during the renovation. Both falls were occupied with the remodel. (yes it carried on that long). All turned out well as I have some FABULOUS people renting the property.

I still head to Alaska, POW island once a year for fishing. I applied for a Wyoming bull elk for the coming fall. I have 13 points so I should draw the area that I desire. NOTE: I have information on area #1 and am somewhat familiar with the area. If anyone has any "tips" I 'd love to hear (PM me). I'll hunt archery and then rifle.

Been into pickleball the last 3 years. Bought an E-bike for riding. Still involved in lots of community activities. My favorite is volunteering at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. My "LOLA" is now a certified "therapy dog". I tell people: "IT'S THE BEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE"!!! It's so rewarding to see the joy on the faces of the patients when "LOLA" brings them joy. I am blessed in life.

I've been "cancer free" for 3 years, now!!!!! Had a scare last month when they found two "spots" one on the lung and one on the spine. Both turned out "negative" on the PET scan. Once more lots of praying. Thanks Harley!!!

"Everyday is the best day of my life"
I'll try to be more active on the site and I love you guys.

The dog

I thought I was going to be on this list last week. It turns out logging in from Turks and Caicos somehow brought up an "Access Denied" every time I tried to log in. It sure makes you think before posting once you get back in :LOL:

He was also a Ruger #1 aficionado . . .
I have a bone to pick with that Delw guy..... I get spam emails all the time that won't stop, somehow they use his company as a fake subject line to get past my spam blocker. Here's one of them.

Del-Mart Molds: Available around 10 tomorrow​

default-user=s40-p

Luke Bazemore <[email protected]>​

Wed, Sep 14, 2022, 3:01 PM

to gps

Hi there,

Just dropping you a quick note: Do you find that paying employees has become frustrating: Maybe you’re running it manually or just using some solution that’s subpar?

We help companies automate direct deposit and withholding taxes with our easy-to-use platform that comes with fully-included support.

Would it be worth it to check into something like this?

If so, reply back with the best number to reach you and a few times that might work for a brief discovery call.

Thanks,

Luke Bazemore
Sales Development Liaison
Vommonart

Jose has transitioned to a sane Texas loving independent . . . if that don't get him back it's hopeless.
Draftstud is still King of Shreveport
1 pointer is raising teens
onpoint is head of the welcoming committee for the Chamber of Commerce in Amarillo.
Dinkshooter is a sheep snob
tufferthandug is still wingman for sneakem
wllm is having a baby
Sounds like a Statler Brothers song…

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back