Caribou Gear

Whatever happened to..?

Since this has turned into a sort of April memorial, she wrote something in one of our last exchanges which I think speaks to the amazing woman that she was. She said, “My dance has been danced I am afraid, but my dance card was full throughout my life so I have no complaints.”

Not a lot of people like her in the world. As rad as they come.

One of the last times I spoke with her she messaged me and said she was thinking of me and felt the need to reach out and pray. Asking if all was okay.

I needed it at that moment in my life and how she knew ill never know. After I responded she messaged back. Without showing all of it.

"Sean, I am sorry to hear this. I will pray right now and also include your newborn in my evening prayers sir."

Just read thru our countless messages. What a wonderful woman, that I never met. My ex wife asked me one day if I could have dinner with anyone in the world past or present who would it be and I said April from the forum. She had no clue what I was talking about...haha Had some explaining to do why I was talking to another woman so much on the internet.

Lol…anyone remember the time Bugler and Moosie went hunting with browtine and Jose showed up? Browtine didn’t know it was Jose. Once he figured it out he was pissed/embarrassed. For some reason 😉Jose used to get under Browtine’s skin on the mm forum and this one.

It was actually at the UT hunt expo. At the peril of incriminating anyone….

I parked in a parking garage and was unaware that it wasn’t open 24 hours. I called Jose and gang at 11:30 PM and they came over and picked up BuzzH and me. There was Jose, Moosie, Idaho Bugler, BuzzH, and me crammed into Jose’s daughter’s little sporty BMW. Jose gave Buzz and me a ride to the hotel and then went over to Browtine’s house. Somewhere in the convo it came out that Moosie’s and IB’s buddy was Jose, and Browtine was like, “what the hell is he doing in my house?!” 😂😂

Fastest growing sport in America.

huh, who knew. I'm on paternity leave right now so i joined the wife and baby for some laps around the track at the community center yesterday. The courts the track goes around were full of retirees hooting and hollering after smashing pickle balls at each other :ROFLMAO:

He took some significant heat on here for bragging about shooting a kenneled bird dog simply because it chewed up a heater cord and water dish. After that Diamond hitch disappeared for a while, briefly came back, and then gone again.

I don't get into it with people online very much, but I still read the PMs he sent me about that and smile, he should be banned from owning animals.

Lol…anyone remember the time Bugler and Moosie went hunting with browtine and Jose showed up? Browtine didn’t know it was Jose. Once he figured it out he was pissed/embarrassed. For some reason 😉Jose used to get under Browtine’s skin on the mm forum and this one.

Boomers love it
Smashed balls?
They all used to hassle me on mm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back