Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Whatever happened to..?

@Summitthunting Made some great pike flies!
@drahthaar still shares the top shelf trail cams videos!
@idnative1948 He and his wife - their daughter and granddaughter are amazing, selfless people. I had to log into FB to access Instagram and seen a post from him. Sometimes I miss FB, most times happy to not mess with it.
@DRAFTSTUD Genuine gent!
@shortside True to the core. Amazing hunt adventures.
@belly-deep As mentioned. Quality.
@Spitz Always enjoyed his content.
@ERSS
@StHubert
@putm2sleep
@spook12
@Corax

Some of the good ones I miss having around.
Can I message you on FB Messenger? Need to catch up. Sooo much has happened.

@Carl 9.3x62 the general belief is that Ms Europe passed away, and those HuntTalkers that knew her (in real life, or were closer internet based friends) have stopped commenting.

I think he hasn’t been on very much (at all?) as part of the Europe, Randi, Panda Bear exodus.
I found a post of his and clicked on it and it says last active was I think it said July 2022. However, when I try to @ his name here it won’t let me tag him, which suggests it’s not an active profile anymore.

I'm a lover not a fighter been in and out but mostly out
I'd give anything to see that picture of Dinkshooter straddling that bull with a cigarette and gun in the rack. Also miss hearing about his pack named "bull hearse"

Wingman is one that left I feel like

I'm a lover not a fighter been in and out but mostly out
I'd give anything to see that picture of Dinkshooter straddling that bull with a cigarette and gun in the rack. Also miss hearing about his pack named "bull hearse"

Wingman is one that left I feel like
Good to see you around still Bart.

I would love to see that pic of Dinkshooter as well. That pic had a huge influence on my elk hunting career…showed me how it was supposed to be done. 😉. Surely someone has it and can post it up.

I would love to see that pic of Dinkshooter as well. That pic had a huge influence on my elk hunting career…showed me how it was supposed to be done. 😉. Surely someone has it and can post it up.
CSEH rations images of CSEH nowadays, a savvy dead sexy media calculating influencer. (Gummy :))

DS can post up the real photo if he wants to. :)

Attachments

• dinkysmiles.png
    dinkysmiles.png
    737.3 KB · Views: 71
There seems to be an alluding to a sort of catfishing. Not out of the realm of possibility at all, but I am curious as to why you might feel that way, @devon deer .

I am genuinely wondering your reasoning, and will not argue nor attack.
I'll admit to wondering sometimes if there wasn't some rather elaborate trolling going on. I have no hard info, though.

At times, something just seemed a little bit off.......

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back