Whatever happened to..?

dirthog! haha

Silent But Deadly - I still see him regularly, but he never looks at this stuff anymore,

Browtine?

Hmmmm maybe? I just remember him being more akin to moosie’s dark comedy side while Bugler was more the diehard hunter. Wasn’t Spitz but maybe someone on Oscars oryx or another dessert hunt?

Also wasn’t @Nut big in the boards back then? (Bell ringing…)

@Summitthunting Made some great pike flies!
@drahthaar still shares the top shelf trail cams videos!
@idnative1948 He and his wife - their daughter and granddaughter are amazing, selfless people. I had to log into FB to access Instagram and seen a post from him. Sometimes I miss FB, most times happy to not mess with it.
@DRAFTSTUD Genuine gent!
@shortside True to the core. Amazing hunt adventures.
@belly-deep As mentioned. Quality.
@Spitz Always enjoyed his content.
@ERSS
@StHubert
@putm2sleep
@spook12
@Corax

Some of the good ones I miss having around.

I did also apparently she was helpful to many behind the scenes.
Always referred to me as "sir" in PM, which was definitely not warranted. This is the last PM I received from her. I don't think she would mind.

Terry, I have some health issues to deal with, so-----I wanted to tell that if you respond to my follow up post or pm, -------- I wont be back for a bit and I did not want you to be offended that I do not respond, sir.

Hope to be back on down the road a bit.

all the best to you and your family

Always referred to me as "sir" in PM, which was definitely not warranted. This is the last PM I received from her. I don't think she would mind.

It really is fascinating how prolific a PM’er she was.

It’s almost as if the majority of her content was messages. Always kind and proper and encouraging and usually with an anecdote.

@Summitthunting Made some great pike flies!
@drahthaar still shares the top shelf trail cams videos!
@idnative1948 He and his wife - their daughter and granddaughter are amazing, selfless people. I had to log into FB to access Instagram and seen a post from him. Sometimes I miss FB, most times happy to not mess with it.
@DRAFTSTUD Genuine gent!
@shortside True to the core. Amazing hunt adventures.
@belly-deep As mentioned. Quality.
@Spitz Always enjoyed his content.
@ERSS
@StHubert
@putm2sleep
@spook12
@Corax

Some of the good ones I miss having around.
@Spitz a good and likely lifelong friend I’ve met through this forum. 2008.

Damn you guys, you made me go back and look at the PMs I shared with her. Now I'm all choaked up and teary eyed. I'm going to go mix me a drink and poor one out for April.

A beautiful, beautiful soul that I barely knew.

Yep, April (Europe) was a class act. As others have said, always referred to me as “sir”, was always checking up on the exploits of my 3 girls, rarely missed giving a holiday cheer.

Besides her adventures on other continents, I think I most enjoyed her appreciation of music. Was always quick to thank a post on one of her favorite bands. This was one of those times she had had just checked In to talk some mus-zac!

3E225B64-26D0-456C-829A-C945F411ABC8.png

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back