Yeti GOBOX Collection

What is your rifles name?

My 223 Savage Axis is called Flash and my Savage 110 270 Win is called Thunder. Both after the challenge and response for D-day paratroopers..

haha funny thread & good timing: never named any until last year when I picked up a new coyote rifle in 22-250, as a tongue-in-cheek joke w/my son and BIL I named it "El Chapo"....the killer of coyotes....

My B14 HMR is made by Bergara and is sexy.

I named it Sophia.

Sophia Bergara.

I'll be here all week folks, make sure to tip your waiter.
I do hope you're not one of those guys who sleeps with his gun. 😯

I heard those Bergara rifles have tight chambers. Guess the name fits (smutty pun intended).

Mine don't have names, but are assigned numbers. 243, 257, 260, etc. I have taken them out of the safe while I read Hemmingway, but I don't read aloud, that would just be weird.

I only know one person to name a gun. It was single shot twelve gauge he named "Terry Singleton." He pretended to shoot a musky in the water while drunk with one hand. The recoil caused the gun fly out of his hand and promptly sank to the bottom of the lake. I never named a gun because of that. I grew up with some real idiots.

I only know one person to name a gun. It was single shot twelve gauge he named "Terry Singleton." He pretended to shoot a musky in the water while drunk with one hand. The recoil caused the gun fly out of his hand and promptly sank to the bottom of the lake. I never named a gun because of that. I grew up with some real idiots.
Post of the day!😂

I don't normally give names to guns, gear or deer.
However, as newlyweds my wife and I were in a mall and this stunningly beautiful black woman was catching the eyes of everyone, myself included. Even other women were checking her out. My wife was pissed at me. Shortly afterwards I bought a Ruger M77 with a black synthetic stock. I couldn't put the rifle down and was admiring it. My wife began to become jealous of the rifle so I named it "Negrita"

When I bought a Swarovski 8x56 I climbed up on our roof at dark thirty in the morning dressed only in my underwear. We had no neighbors and I wanted to test them out in the low light. So my wife named those binos "Claris" and my Swarovski 8x20 pocket binos "Clarisita"

And that's the new signature.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back