What is your rifles name?

My 223 Savage Axis is called Flash and my Savage 110 270 Win is called Thunder. Both after the challenge and response for D-day paratroopers..

haha funny thread & good timing: never named any until last year when I picked up a new coyote rifle in 22-250, as a tongue-in-cheek joke w/my son and BIL I named it "El Chapo"....the killer of coyotes....

My B14 HMR is made by Bergara and is sexy.

I named it Sophia.

Sophia Bergara.

I'll be here all week folks, make sure to tip your waiter.
I do hope you're not one of those guys who sleeps with his gun. 😯

I heard those Bergara rifles have tight chambers. Guess the name fits (smutty pun intended).

Mine don't have names, but are assigned numbers. 243, 257, 260, etc. I have taken them out of the safe while I read Hemmingway, but I don't read aloud, that would just be weird.

I only know one person to name a gun. It was single shot twelve gauge he named "Terry Singleton." He pretended to shoot a musky in the water while drunk with one hand. The recoil caused the gun fly out of his hand and promptly sank to the bottom of the lake. I never named a gun because of that. I grew up with some real idiots.

I only know one person to name a gun. It was single shot twelve gauge he named "Terry Singleton." He pretended to shoot a musky in the water while drunk with one hand. The recoil caused the gun fly out of his hand and promptly sank to the bottom of the lake. I never named a gun because of that. I grew up with some real idiots.
Post of the day!😂

I don't normally give names to guns, gear or deer.
However, as newlyweds my wife and I were in a mall and this stunningly beautiful black woman was catching the eyes of everyone, myself included. Even other women were checking her out. My wife was pissed at me. Shortly afterwards I bought a Ruger M77 with a black synthetic stock. I couldn't put the rifle down and was admiring it. My wife began to become jealous of the rifle so I named it "Negrita"

When I bought a Swarovski 8x56 I climbed up on our roof at dark thirty in the morning dressed only in my underwear. We had no neighbors and I wanted to test them out in the low light. So my wife named those binos "Claris" and my Swarovski 8x20 pocket binos "Clarisita"

And that's the new signature.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back