Yeti GOBOX Collection

What did you, or are you still hoping to draw? I’m stoked!

Still hopeful for Wyoming pronghorn.

Well here is my app breakdown:

NM deer=Swing and a miss

Colorado= deer, elk, and pronghorn points

Arizona= deer, elk, pronghorn points

Wyoming= hopeful for antelope, will buy points for deer, elk, and pronghorn if I don’t draw.

Montana- will buy preference point for non-res combo and bonus points for elk, elk B, pronghorn, pronghorn b, 900 pronghorn.

All archery elk.
Arizona. Nope
New Mexico. Nope.
Utah. Nada
Home state Nevada. Cow. Nope. Bastards
Colorado. Point only.
Idaho. Tempted but took a pass. I don't completely understand their system yet. They're selling otc tags...but don't have any?
It's otc cow/spike for me this year in Utah.

Still waiting on deer/elk/lope in 2 states. Statistically likely to draw 1 tag but i am super hopeful that i draw 2 of the 6 apps(watch me get 0). Either way going to be great fall, even with none of these 6 i still will have atleast: bull bison, 2 bull elk, 2 muleys, 1 bear(may not run fall baits) and a couple of whitetail trips planned. May end up adding a archery lope tag or some time hog hunting to fill any gaps. Everything right now revolves around that bison tag and filling it. I just am ready to start figuring out my schedule but waiting till 2nd week of july(?) for idaho is rough when hunts start 15 august usually after WY draw things are pretty set. In big picture i guess changing plans is a good thing because you drew a tag. Good luck to everyone in remaing draws/leftovers!

Last edited:
Struck out on Wyoming Elk.
Drew Colorado deer tag and an elk point.
Waiting on Wyoming deer results.

Already tagged out on my spring bear. Plan to fill 2 Oregon fall bear tags, otc blacktail archery buck tag, should draw controlled Roosevelt cow tag with very few elk so that will be fun, but it’s 15 minutes away from house so with a 5 month season and lots of steep walks I think I can refind a herd I have seen before. I am 50 50 on drawing a antlerless either sex blacktail tag with my sister and I am nervous because it’s my last year to draw because it’s a youth tag so it’s now or never. And I know I can find a solid 4 pt with a month off of school during the December season. So we will see hoping for the best!

Struck out for bull elk with both MT combo and WY elk for 2021.
Should draw MT antelope for 2021.
Should draw WY antelope for 2021.
Should draw WY deer for 2021.
MT elk B is a long shot for 2021.
Trying WY fall turkey this year for 2021.

My son should draw his first antelope tag in WY with me. (He's 12.) Can't wait.

I am still in disbelief that as a non-resident I was fortunate enough to draw Wyoming's deer unit 102! I hope to get there a couple days early to do some glassing/scouting.
Can we assume it was in the random? If it was random and a buck tag then go get your lottery ticket. Awesome unit, I have seen some good bucks there but never personally seen a real giant. I have heard they are there though

Aug - Sitka Blacktail in SE Alaska
Sep - Idaho Black Bear
Oct - My wife’s NM elk tag
Nov - NM muley
Nov - Ark Whitetail
Jan - Tajikistan Ibex

If I can somehow get my hands on a 2nd season CO deer tag (2nd draw or leftover) I’m going to squeeze that in before NM deer. If not I might hunt NM bear before my wife’s elk tag. Should be a fun full fall/winter.

Still hoping to draw a CO deer tag in a unit I've never hunted but want to check out...

Was 90% in first draw and missed.
Came up as a leftover, but I wont draw because... kids
Hoping that it will pop up as a re-issue so I can have a 3rd crack at it 🤦‍♂️

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back