MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What did you, or are you still hoping to draw? I’m stoked!

Struck out on NM Archery Elk
Drew the Elkhorn's elk tag after 14 years of applying
Hoping for an elk b tag for above district, somehow I've acquired 4 elk B points
Fingers crossed for a MT prairie lobster tag
Also still have the BIG Three left to be drawn in MT
General deer in MT

My wife and oldest daughter are put in for Idaho Moose.
My oldest son is put in for Idaho, Bighorn Sheep.
My younger son and I will both put in for elk and pronghorn when the application period begins.
We will fill all tge gaps with otc deer and elk.

CO was kind enough to give me a mt. goat tag last week.

I am also expecting to draw a UT early rifle elk this year. WY moose and a great CO mulie rifle tag are also high probability draws. I am hoping for an epic fall! The next 4-5 weeks waiting for draw results will be very long.

Good luck to everyone!

Hoping for an elk b tag for above district, somehow I've acquired 4 elk B points
General deer in MT
congrats on a cool elk tag!

CO was kind enough to give me a mt. goat tag last week.

I am also expecting to draw a UT early rifle elk this year. WY moose and a great CO mulie rifle tag are also high probability draws. I am hoping for an epic fall! The next 4-5 weeks waiting for draw results will be very long.

Good luck to everyone!
Sounds like some mighty fine prospects for the fall!

Hope to draw NV bull elk and Wy whitetail tags this year. Good chance on those. Long shot on NV and WY antelope

Mar 23, 2021​

Dear TheGrayRider:

Thank you for applying for the 2021 NR Guided Draw. Here are your results:

NR Restricted Antlered Mule Deer Hunt Application Result: Successful
061, 062, 064, 066 - 068
Mule Deer
Non-Resident
Any Legal Weapon
Antlered
October 21, 2021 - November 05, 2021

I have not drawn a single tag this season.

Currently hoping for WY pronghorn (have some points there I wish to burn) and AZ deer (3 pts should get me in the game).

I will consider CO second draw, depending on what happens in WY and AZ.

AZ points, Put in on ID Elk CH draw, lined up for a fall ID bear hunt either way and will be hopefully chasing West TX Muleys so long as the private comes through. Fill in the gaps with some whitetail/upland/duck later in the year here in TX/OK/KS

Only put in for 2 draw hunts this year. First was the whitetail draw hunt for IL the weekend before Thanksgiving. Got that one (so did CPO) and hopefully it goes off this year as opposed to last year's cancelation. Second, and more exciting, chance is for deer here in CO. I am at 10 pts and that would have done it last year so I am pretty hopeful. Will also be doing the IN and WI WT hunts (otc) and probably 2nd season here in CO.

Drew my first Utah general deer tag. Was too young to hunt when I lived in AZ as a kid, did a lot of hunting in TN as a teenager and then didn't have much time or money in college. Been putting in since I moved here a few years back and finally got a tag. Any advice for a successful budget hunt?

NM Elk and Deer tag in my pocket for 2021 plus won the Helena Ducks Unlimited Governors Moose Tag....Really hoping to get some advice on how to get on a special moose (not that all moose are not special). Stoked for my fall and have supertags and a few others yet to Draw. Good Luck all.

Drew my first Utah general deer tag. Was too young to hunt when I lived in AZ as a kid, did a lot of hunting in TN as a teenager and then didn't have much time or money in college. Been putting in since I moved here a few years back and finally got a tag. Any advice for a successful budget hunt?
Depending on how big of a budget, I know a great place in NM unit 05A that sells land and Ranch voucher for DIY guys. Monster Muleys there. Peak Rut.......Lots of other guys sell ranch owner vouchers there too if you don’t draw. Great insurance policy.

General deer in MT
My brother-in-law drew the elk horns too. Good luck!

Depending on how big of a budget, I know a great place in NM unit 05A that sells land and Ranch voucher for DIY guys. Monster Muleys there. Peak Rut.......Lots of other guys sell ranch owner vouchers there too if you don’t draw. Great insurance policy

Cost? Or is the if you have to ask situation...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back