Weigh the scale Merino wool or Quality Binos?

Kings Camo Merino Wool.

I bought some of there outer stuff last year. Awesome pattern. Never paid attention much to material. I remember hearing merino wool here so I placed another order with Kings. I'm a younger guy but still skeptical on the marketing thats done. But there is an absolutely huge difference.

Hunting archery I'd put off glass to buy good clothes.

Neither, save the money and buy better Binos next year if your on a true budget. What you have will be just fine for a archery hunt! Next year research and try a lot of glass out and will be happy you waited. Contrary to what a lot of people and companys say blue jeans are still involved in many people's hunt clothing.

C

THIS^

But if you go merino check backcountry.com and amazon. It's not quite as nice as first lite, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper.

Oh, if you don't have rain gear then forget the other stuff, you need at least a decent set for the unexpected mid-afternoon deluge

Don't forget Ebay.

I picked up a 100% Italian Made Merino wool "sweater" ( just a tad bit thicker than a good quality long sleeve tee) in Olive color for $8.95.

My partner laughed at me when I told him what I bought until he checked it out. He could have bought a duffel bag full of mine for what he paid for his....

Right now I could only budget for some camo frogg toggs. Thought about taking my duck hunting jacket rain liner but its on the heavy side.

Send the Frog Togs back and get some Marmot Precip off of Sierra Trading Post.

Back