Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The Cliffs of Seduction

Aside from all the scouting, preparation, staying in shape, outdoor experience, the hike in, the pack out, etc, you make that goat hunting look easy. Congratulations to all involved!

Looking back at this team of "Goat Hounds" and the goats you guys have taken, you are skewing the Montana stats on average age of harvested billies and decreasing the longevity of billies in the units you hunt - all good things.

Congrats, Gerald. You've got a great crew that helped. Thanks for sharing here on Hunt Talk.

You've shared a "full meal deal" hunt with us, and excitingly this is just the first course.

And may I point out it is stories like this that make me want to log in to see what has happened to HuntTalkers around the world as they share their stories, photos and wisdom.

And yet, this story is much longer than a goat hunting story for those of us who have been on here for years, as the genesis of this trip started even before the eventful spring bear hunt when you all met up for adventures, with some of you meeting for the first time, lo these many hunting seasons later.

Well Done Gentlemen! I'm glad to (internet) know you.

Last edited:
Awesome goat and great story. Congrats guys! Thanks for sharing and letting us follow along.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back