Yeti GOBOX Collection

The Cliffs of Seduction

Great pictures, great hunting companions and it looks like a lot of good food ! Congrats on the goat.

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Congratulations on a great billy.

Some serious type 2 fun, and one we'll be talking about for years.

What a privilege to be able to share with you, Gerald. An incredible animal that couldn't have been tagged by a more deserving person. The way you've put in the time to understand these animals is an incredible thing to see up close.

Thanks for the invite and thanks for putting up with my dumb jokes for 4 days!

What a privilege to be able to share with you, Gerald. An incredible animal that couldn't have been tagged by a more deserving person. The way you've put in the time to understand these animals is an incredible thing to see up close.

Good to see you posting again. Always really enjoyed your perspective and hunting stories.

I love this picture of Ross....

37970723-49d4-41dc-ac29-0bae4413756d-jpeg.240366

Someday those dumb jokes will be immortalized in local legend.

Thanks for sharing the burden of packing out my goat. I am pretty sure those billys heard a rumor about that canyon being near the cliffs of seduction and you being in the area and were congregated in hopes of some early action.😄

Back