Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

The Cliffs of Seduction

Gerald Martin

The troops are assembling for the great conquest into the mysterious cliffs of seduction. Low country boil is simmering, cold ones are being sipped, packs are being perfected in high spirits with anticipation of a grand adventure that begins tomorrow morning.

Inspired by celebrated author and cat walking recluse R. “WhiteSatin”Hodges, we are attempting to lure a mature billy to an untimely demise with unique and unorthodox hunting methods. We expect nothing less than spectacular success with his ground breaking tactics and goat mimicry.

I found a few billys while scouting this past summer. The views are spectacular, the company is questionable, the trek is arduous and all of us are ready to spend time away from work and in the high country.

The adventure begins!9F17E0B9-BF04-4C67-8472-F6197429227B.jpeg70EEDBBF-2DC3-455B-AE58-952021B918E4.jpegC2C390EA-FD72-4DB5-8BBF-6E8C73EC255A.png

The troops are assembling for the great conquest into the mysterious cliffs of seduction. Low country boil is simmering, cold ones are being sipped, packs are being perfected in high spirits with anticipation of a grand adventure that begins tomorrow morning.

Inspired by celebrated author and cat walking recluse R. “WhiteSatin”Hodges, we are attempting to lure a mature billy to an untimely demise with unique and unorthodox hunting methods. We expect nothing less than spectacular success with his ground breaking tactics and goat mimicry.

I found a few billys while scouting this past summer. The views are spectacular, the company is questionable, the trek is arduous and all of us are ready to spend time away from work and in the high country.

The adventure begins!View attachment 239669View attachment 239670View attachment 239671
I am guessing this would be @Khunter approved. 😀

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back