Caribou Gear

The Cliffs of Seduction

Very Nice. Great Goat! You gotta love when a plan comes together. Congratulations!

Congratulations on a beautiful Goat. Sounds like you have an epic season planned and what a great way to kick it off.

Man so cool and glad you got to really use the gohunt starter kit. A million memories for life right there partner. Having buddies come along like that has to be something special. Congrats.

View attachment 240361View attachment 240362View attachment 240363View attachment 240364View attachment 240365View attachment 240366

Somehow summertime hikes with 40lb packs end up being easier than rainy hikes with 60lb packs. It was long past sundown before we dragged into camp. This might not be as easy as I had communicated to the crew.

I've seen that face, that's Ross' "Oh".....I mean "goat face". I knew the end result once I saw it!

Outstanding result, congrats to you and the support crew. Wish I could have been there.

View attachment DSC04484-min.jpg

Great Billy and great memories with friends. Thanks for sharing and congratulations.

As if I do this for the accolades?

Duhhh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Congratulations on a beautiful goat. Especially cool to have that experience with great friends.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back