Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ted Cruz - Selling of Federal Land(s)

Not if you are a one or two topic voter in this next election like I am. Flame me if you want, but as much as I hold hunting and public lands dear to my heart there is more pressing topics that need to be hammered out for the future of this country. I wish there was a jackass politician that had all the right views in one package but that will never happen. That's all I am saying on this one, I hate to see any talk of selling public land but I also hate to see other things go down the toilet even more.

Not if you are a one or two topic voter in this next election like I am. Flame me if you want, but as much as I hold hunting and public lands dear to my heart there is more pressing topics that need to be hammered out for the future of this country. I wish there was a jackass politician that had all the right views in one package but that will never happen. That's all I am saying on this one, I hate to see any talk of selling public land but I also hate to see other things go down the toilet even more.

Pat,

I was being puckish. Vote for whomever you want, just vote. :)

Love... this topic...

Primary interests for myself;
1. Domestic
2. Foreign

Within domestic there are nut - wack jobs on the left and right... however there is only ONE, yep, just ONE change that may not be reversed and that is the removal of the people's land. Once it gets bid off to the highest $$$ for states to turn a taxable income in support of their debt, it will NEVER return to the people.

Immigration crap is exactly that, crap... though any laws made are able to be stopped or reversed if found piss poor which thus far has been the case for both the Jackass and Dumbo parties actions.
• We must also recognize that both the United States and Mexico have historically benefited from Mexicans obtaining employment in the United States. A number of our States have special labor needs, and we should take these into account.

• Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status.

Any guesses as to a Dumbo or Jackass who made this comment? Was not the pole smoked Clinton nor our current Obamination.

The difference between one party in support and another in opposition of selling off our land - it can never be reversed. Amnesty as some knuckleheads want to cal it

Both parties are screwballs... I'll take the one who does not make permanent errors. Your choice is yours.

once the resource is utilized, operations can be cleaned up, and the land can be restored, provided wanton, irreparable damage has not been done.
Forerunner, in Montana it seems that the catastrophic results of that not happening have evolved into superfund sites, with irreparable damage to some areas precious to Montana for other than greedy-dollar minerals. For me, the risk is not acceptable for the Rocky Mountain Front, for Two Medicine, the Smith River and other such precious pieces of earth.

Hunttalkers, the land belongs to God, and He allows humans to manage it for a few shorts years and then someone else will manage it for a little longer, and so on. Individuals that wrap their focus on this life alone will lose everything forever. If you live for God you will gain this world and inherit the future earth, where there won't be the greed, destruction, abuse of people/land, etc.
Cruz, Bush, Hillary, Trump, or a 3rd term of Obama is not going to solve a nation's problems that has 18 trillion in debt, has 42 trillion in consumer debt, and walks away from God. Get ready for judgment, it's coming.

Hunttalkers, the land belongs to God, and He allows humans to manage it for a few shorts years and then someone else will manage it for a little longer, and so on. Individuals that wrap their focus on this life alone will lose everything forever. If you live for God you will gain this world and inherit the future earth, where there won't be the greed, destruction, abuse of people/land, etc.
Cruz, Bush, Hillary, Trump, or a 3rd term of Obama is not going to solve a nation's problems that has 18 trillion in debt, has 42 trillion in consumer debt, and walks away from God. Get ready for judgment, it's coming.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard yet, from either side. :eek:

So you are "for" or "against" federal public land transfer? Apparently I am missing your point on the subject. :rolleyes:

Against the selling of public lands. Politicians aren't going to solve your problems, neither party. I'm on God's side. Preston Nelson

Enter religious philosophy into a discussion. This should go well.

Religious philosophy enters almost every discussion. It colors how we look at life and place our values accordingly. Some choose to be overt in their insertion of religious philosophy, others veil it in their choice of words. It need not provoke a reaction. :)

This discussion has moved in many directions, mostly away from the presidential candidacy of Senator Cruz where it began.

Making a campaign platform statement that selling public lands of the West where all of us go for recreation is chilling. Being born and raised here and having spent time in other countries where land use is reserved for a tiny percent of exceptionally wealthy outdoorsmen and women, I consider accessing wide stretches of public land a birthright of this great country. Senator Cruz openly proclaiming he would sell public land (despite how it will be nuanced in future campaign speeches) is a warning we on this forum who love the outdoors would be foolish to ignore.

Hilarious!

How many of you know what issues your congressmen/senators have voted on during last year? Has either political party resolved issues in the last 10 years and become united on the problems we face? Who created the earth and who will own your property when you die?
My point is we are only here for 60-80 years max then we die, and we haven't left this planet better for our kids. This goes right along with the Laws of Thermodynamics; things are not progressing "evolving", but decaying and becoming disordered. There are bigger issues to me than having a place to go hunt, yes it's important; but not nearly as critical as the financial crisis we are going to face this fall, possible terrorist attacks on US soil, natural disasters, and God's upcoming judgment.
I know this is hard for some to grasp but this earth will get destroyed. God will judge us on whether we accepted His Sons death or on our own works. I want to have my priorities right; and worrying about the transfer of public lands is a mute point when your bankrupt, controlled by a foreign army, or dead. Preston

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back