Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Super Bowl Grub?

Gellar

What does your spread look like for the big game?

I am still thinking about mine, but I am currently planning boneless turkey nuggets spun naked, buffalo and honey bbq and venison nachos with all the trimmings. To drink we will have ice cold New Glarus Spotted Cow, crown royal and margaritas.

Nice spread and drink menu brother.
I'll be introducing the jalapeno cheddar goose sticks. Just picked them up. Cutting them into bite sizes. And pulled goose bbq sammies.
I smoked deer breakfast sausage on the traeger and that was dern good too! Might make some of those up = deer patties and pate'

GO BRONCOS!

So far (depends if my friends wife downloads the baby), we are doing pulled pork sammichs, elk sausage cheese dip, typical chip and dips also, I want some giant nachos for some reason, and for drinks... well Diet Coors, Diet Bud, maybe some Shiner!

I'm doing velveeta, salsa, and deer burger cheese dip and chips in the slow cooker for throughout the game along with some antelope wild game summer sausages and different cheeses that I paid out the butt for to buy online (because my wife and daughter wanted them, and I must provide :D) and shrimp cocktail and copious amounts of Blue Moon, since I'm all out of the mass quantities of Trout Slayer I brought home last May.

At half time I'm grilling elk steaks with garlic smashed potatoes with bacon and blue cheese crumbled on top and some sort of veggie

Elk sausage cheese dip sounds great!!!!
Shiner is cat piss, ugh.

How about some PBR! A case of 16oz ers for 20 bucks!

I'm thinking Pronghorn roast chunks/ Deer Berger chili, queso dip with elk Berger. Not Your Fathers Root Beer floats for a desert. Beer will very. Maybe some Laughing Lab, Prost Brewery Bavarian style and PBR red beers.

We are baby sitting a 3 yr old and a 11 month old while our kids are skiing....so I'm guessing mac and cheese..doubt I'll get to slip away to one of many bbq's offered.

I have plenty of deer burger so I'm going to make sweet & sour meatballs and Jalapeno Summer Sausage tray. I'm making white chili with rabbit and chicken...should be pretty good. I'll be at the Beaverhead Brewery to share with whomever arrives.

For my own selfish personal consumption, I have 2 boneless pork butts that are going into the smoker friday afternoon for a long smoke overnight.

Probably Totino's, nacho's, and Ben & Jerry's. The MailOrder Bride is out of town working, so I'm not going to try to wrangle too much involved cooking while trying to keep an eye on 2 boys, a puppy, and packing for SD.

Probably Totino's, nacho's, and Ben & Jerry's. The MailOrder Bride is out of town working, so I'm not going to try to wrangle too much involved cooking while trying to keep an eye on 2 boys, a puppy, and packing for SD.

That's why you rent midget stripper babysitters :D

Food is for the weak...I will just drink some craft beers, take a nap at halftime and then wake up to have more craft beer... :)

Jerky, powerade and granola bars. I'll have the mountain to myself.

Since we are close to Montana I can easily get my main ingredient for Everclear Lemonade. Doesnt take too many of these and we dont care what kind of food there is!

son of a bitch spotted cow. I could really go for some of that right now. We typically bring a case or so back with use when we are on our way back.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back